Big Brother thread

Geordie Boyo

I would've taken the money like. B)

10230[/snapback]

So would I!! Gleefully! :lol:

As for Makosi "Well it's not the decision I would have made, but no, there was no wrong answer..." Absolute bollocks. Apparently Anthony has said today he wouldn't have taken it either which I don't believe for a second.

10392[/snapback]

Of course she'd have taken it. ;) They all would've.

It's a shame Eugene's feeling so bad about taking it like.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nadia from your BB rocked up at our BB and then cried the first night cause they knew she was a transexual. Anyways she seems canny, hope you lot dont get dumped up with one of our has been BB 'stars'.

you mean they haven't boo-ed everyone?

seriously that crowd was beginning to sound like SJP towards the tail end of last season!

Big Brother winner Anthony today revealed he has invested his £50,000 winnnings in a bag full of 'magic beans' offered to him by a mysterious stranger.

"I had a bit of a think about it and I think they're all reet," he told reporters. "Now I've got meself these magic beans, I'm gonna be rich beyond ma wildest dreams. It's off the scale... and I'm definitely not gey, like."

The hunky Geordie dancer was approached after the Big Brother celebratory party by a hooded figure who offfered him untold riches if he were to "purchase these amazing magic beans, you get me?" and is believed to have struck a deal on the spot.

Dermot O'Leary was not available for comment.

:D

It was bizarre. On Anthony's audition tapes he came across as a right twat, one in there though he was pretty sound and the only one who didn't act the drama queen. However, as soon as he won he became an annoying twat again.

I want to adopt Eugene.

Here's me thinking this steaming pile of turd was finished :D

12831[/snapback]

Nah, still plenty of mileage in it yet I reckon mate.

Just had a flick through the Mirror when I've been on my lunch, on one page you've got the tv guy slagging the whole thing off, but then a two page interview with one of the housemates.

You'd hope they could see the hypocracy, but you wouldn't bet on it.