Shola Ameobi

Jimbo

Another utterly diabolical performance tonight, why oh why did he get on the pitch ahead of Chopra ? whilst this useless lanky peice of meat is pulling on a black and white shirt we will do fuck all.

Another utterly diabolical performance tonight, why oh why did he get on the pitch ahead of Chopra ? whilst this useless lanky peice of meat is pulling on a black and white shirt we will do fuck all.

7202[/snapback]

Well, I saw bringing Amoebi on for Faye as a defensive substitution...

"Shola's never been given a run here, but I believe he is capable of getting somewhere near the 20 goals mark for the season."

7202[/snapback]

"Shola's never been given a run here, but I believe he is capable of getting somewhere near the 20 goals mark for the season."

7207[/snapback]

Somewhere near = 2 ?

7202[/snapback]

7207[/snapback]

Somewhere near = 2 ?

7209[/snapback]

He just got the characters the wrong way round.

02 goals a season !

thought he done alright mesef

7232[/snapback]

Total crap, as long as I have a hole in my arse this guy will never be a footballer. How many seasons do we have to give him a chance? Total rubbish, should be cleared out along with Sourness.

7279[/snapback]

2nd div player IMHO - sell him to Reading or someone

7467[/snapback]

As much as I agree with you Rob, given our recent history in this regard, it would be prudent to actually buy (at least) a couple of other strikers first.

thought he done alright mesef

7232[/snapback]

Total crap, as long as I have a hole in my arse this guy will never be a footballer. How many seasons do we have to give him a chance? Total rubbish, should be cleared out along with Sourness.

7279[/snapback]

7467[/snapback]

Get with the times man; it's the Championship ;)

Get with the times man; it's the Championship ;)

7490[/snapback]

In name only.

7491[/snapback]

Don't be silly man - its the bloody second division for second class teams

Changing its name don't change the facts.............

B):second:;);)

My only hope of Souness picking Ameobi was as a message to the board "look how shit this clown is" get your cheque books out boys !

i reckon if we could chop a foot off each leg, he'd be a good player, at the minute he just looks like his legs dont fit him properly and so has problems running, controlling the ball

you know the basics of football

i reckon if we could chop a foot off each leg, he'd be a good player, at the minute he just looks like his legs dont fit him properly and so has problems running, controlling the ball

you know the basics of football

7553[/snapback]

He's fucking shite, end of story. Watched him on MTV the other night flashing his house and motors, he's got a good right to feel luck coz fuck knows how he's still playing PL football, personally i think it's because he's a local lad.

I wish i could find out where he shits, Jammy Bastard! ;)

Apprently he has problems sleeping on a night, he lays there trying to get to sleep but can't, he's pissing himself laughing thinking of the thousands of pounds he gets every week masquerading as a professional footballer

At least he came on and tried to be positive. Mind, I couldn't here his name on the tannoy for the sound of knifes being sharpened...  ;)

7728[/snapback]

So would I if Souness had picked me, but it doesn't legislate for the fact that I'm shit !

As is Amedonkey.