Butt Out

Craig

from .COM

It was reported on Monday evening by Radio 5 Live that Birmingham's on-loan Toon midfielder Nicky Butt  had walked out on the Blues after not being selected in the 16 for their game against West Ham.

Steve Bruce's side went on to be soundly beaten 3-0 at the Boleyn Ground and remain third bottom of the Premiership - six points behind West Brom, who have played a game more.

While we rejoice in the continued demise of a club (and boss) who we've never had any love for, it's worth remembering that the proposed permanent transfer of Butt to St.Andrews is dependent on Bruce & Co. retaining their top-flight status.

Since moving to the Blues, Butt has scored twice, been sent off once and appeared fourteen times in the Premiership. He's finished on the winning side just twice.

Sell him to Reading.

93977[/snapback]

Fuck off ;)

94109[/snapback]

Lita out for the Sheff Utd game...oh dear. Although you could afford to get beat with the lead you've got I suppose.

94112[/snapback]

When you look at the prospect of Kitson and Doyle starting up front instead of Doyle and Lita, it isn't so bad. But very unfortunate for the guy :razz:

I'm going for 1-1 though and it'll be a shite game as both sides won't want to slip up.

they can not bother to turn up at all for seven games and still be in for automatic promotion................

If they win the next couple I reckon its done and dusted

Kitson looks a canny player like, one of these players who'd guarantee you a few in the Championship but might struggle to step up. Next seasons Andy Johnson?

Shame he's a ging.  ;)

94121[/snapback]

Anyone hoping Birmingham reject the chance to buy him, simply for thr headline the next day?

BUTT PLUG.

Bruce pulls plug on Nicky Butt transfer deal.

Lita has been a bit unfortunate with injuries since his move from Bristol, but when playing really looks the business.

Sidwell also looks like a canny player.

But you've got to remember that raping the Championship means nowt when you step up, look at the mackems.

Kitson looks a canny player like, one of these players who'd guarantee you a few in the Championship but might struggle to step up. Next seasons Andy Johnson?

Shame he's a ging.  :razz:

94121[/snapback]

Never really had the chance to see him fare against premiership opposition (he wasn't fit when he played against Brum).

ALWAYS looks like he can't be arsed though, which is odd because the team play alot better with him in the side ;) Like Shola only decent then. :rolleyes:

Kevin Doyle is the one to watch though! :blush:

Shame he's a ging.  ;)

94121[/snapback]

Did you miss a "or will he be" in front of that? Johnson didn't struggle to step up at all.

Shame he's a ging.  ;)

94121[/snapback]

Did you miss a "or will he be" in front of that? Johnson didn't struggle to step up at all.

94137[/snapback]

Aye, I wasn't having a dig at Andy Johnson. I meant one or t'other. Although, does Kitson have the urge to fall over everytime he get's inside the 18 yard box? I used to think Dowie was sitting in the dugout with a voodoo doll and everyitme Johnson got in the area he stick a pin in it. :razz:

Shame he's a ging.  ;)

94121[/snapback]

94137[/snapback]

Aye, I wasn't having a dig at Andy Johnson. I meant one or t'other. Although, does Kitson have the urge to fall over everytime he get's inside the 18 yard box? I used to think Dowie was sitting in the dugout with a voodoo doll and everyitme Johnson got in the area he stick a pin in it. :razz:

94143[/snapback]

Johnson does that every game. :blush: But now he does it outside the box as well. :)

Wonder how long into the premiership season it will be before Kitson has his first whinge....he was going on about people being racist because of his hair colour :blush:

Truth be told I know where he lives. :rolleyes:<_<

Hey everyone, just in case people didn't realise.. Brock isn't a Reading fan.

;)

94150[/snapback]

I'm not! I'm a NUFC supporter :rolleyes:

Soopafan moment: I'm wearing my toon shirt! And am still gutted I got that Kluivert away one, only for him to not sign on :razz:

;)

94150[/snapback]

Soopafan moment: I'm wearing my toon shirt! And am still gutted I got that Kluivert away one, only for him to not sign on :razz:

94153[/snapback]

So reading aren't even your second team???

i think Butt would do a good job in the Championship tbs tbs

;)

94150[/snapback]

94153[/snapback]

So reading aren't even your second team???

i think Butt would do a good job in the Championship tbs tbs

94154[/snapback]

Oh they're my second team aye :blush: