LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ;)

WISH U ALL A HAPPY VALENTINES,

GUYS PLZ POST UR PLANS :) AND COST INCURRED :(

GALS PLZ POST WHOM,WHERE AND HOW U RIPPED(NO AND I DONT MEAN CLOTHES) THE GUY

I AM TAKING MY DOVE ON A LONG DRIVE TO THE NEAREST HILLS STATION

(OUTSKIRTS OF BOMBAY) IN MY NEW SUZIKI SWIFT

COST INCURRED: NIL <_< ....ONLY PETROL PRICE :razz:

:wub::wub::blush:LADIES :blush::wub::wub:(IF ANY ONE OF U WOULD

LIKE TO BE MY VALENTINE PLZZ DUN FORGET TO MENTION :rolleyes: )

:nufc: ROCKS

Edited by aaalan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Valentines day aaalan and everyone.

Well, nothing special planned today really, hubby has had Belgian choccies and a card and gave me a lovely card... just worked a night shift so will have a sleep and hubby working. He's working on his race car tonight...got loads to get ready for the start of our season, so I might go to watch the mighty TUFC for my valentines celebration.....3 points would be far more appreciated than a bunch of flowers!! ;)

:razz: rocks!

The last time I watched Scunthorpe on Valentine's day, my favourite player had his leg broken :razz:

93987[/snapback]

Frank Lampard? ;)

93989[/snapback]

I think all this "watching Scunthorpe" stuff is just an alibi. In fact Gol is meeting Lampard today and they watch Chelsea's season review on DVD (or do other things together). :rolleyes:

The last time I watched Scunthorpe on Valentine's day, my favourite player had his leg broken :rolleyes:

93987[/snapback]

Frank Lampard? ;)

93989[/snapback]

I think all this "watching Scunthorpe" stuff is just an alibi. In fact Gol is meeting Lampard today and they watch Chelsea's season review on DVD (or do other things together). :blush:

93991[/snapback]

I wish :razz:

We're off later for a bit of shopping, maybe a cheerful fillum like "Munich", and then an extended session on the the souvlaki and ouzo at the local wannabe-Greek restaurant.

Oh, and we'll be filming Gol and Lampard to put it up on the Internet as a N-O Exclusive!!!1!

I think all this "watching Scunthorpe" stuff is just an alibi. In fact Gol is meeting Lampard today and they watch Chelsea's season review on DVD (or do other things together).  ;)

93991[/snapback]

Gol is "the other footballer" I reckon. Could AF be the mysterious "music man"? He likes to watch...

I think all this "watching Scunthorpe" stuff is just an alibi. In fact Gol is meeting Lampard today and they watch Chelsea's season review on DVD (or do other things together).  :razz:

93991[/snapback]

Gol is "the other footballer" I reckon. Could AF be the mysterious "music man"? He likes to watch...

94078[/snapback]

;)

I think all this "watching Scunthorpe" stuff is just an alibi. In fact Gol is meeting Lampard today and they watch Chelsea's season review on DVD (or do other things together).  :razz:

93991[/snapback]

94078[/snapback]

;) Bullying tbh.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ;)

WISH U ALL  A HAPPY VALENTINES,

GUYS PLZ POST UR PLANS <_<  AND COST INCURRED :nufc:

GALS PLZ POST WHOM,WHERE AND HOW U RIPPED(NO AND I DONT MEAN CLOTHES) THE GUY

I AM TAKING MY DOVE ON A LONG DRIVE TO THE NEAREST HILLS STATION

(OUTSKIRTS OF BOMBAY) IN MY NEW SUZIKI SWIFT

COST INCURRED: NIL :wub: ....ONLY PETROL PRICE :razz:

:wub:  :wub:  :blush:LADIES :)  :wub:  :((IF ANY ONE OF U WOULD

LIKE TO BE MY VALENTINE PLZZ DUN FORGET TO MENTION :rolleyes: )

:nufc: ROCKS

93966[/snapback]

:blush:

:nufc:

Well I got dumped yesterday after being with her for over a year and today I've just quit my job so not a very happy valentines day for me....!

94114[/snapback]

Unlucky mate, sorry to hear that.

I know, sorry, having a bit of a break down after my mind being truly fucked with. As far as the job goes I'm going back in tomorrow for a chat which is quite good of them after I told her to stick the job up her fucking arse...! She wasn't very supportive at the time you see, suddenly she is.

I know, sorry, having a bit of a break down after my mind being truly fucked with. As far as the job goes I'm going back in tomorrow for a chat which is quite good of them after I told her to stick the job up her fucking arse...! She wasn't very supportive at the time you see, suddenly she is.

94122[/snapback]

Exactly the same happened to me a few years ago. Luckily my boss took me back and my girlfriend didn't. ;)

Sorry to hear about it anyway mate, you know the toontastic clique are all here for you :razz: