:)HAPPY VALENTINESSS:)

aaalan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

came in and found a red evelope that had come through the post for me, at first glance it looked like the address had been hand written and a normal postage stamp had been used

i was think get in, someone has sent me a Valentine days card. I open it up and there is card, containing vouchers saying "true love is giving someone Sky Plus"

too say i'm a bit annoyed about this is an understatement ;)

should give you guys a laugh a suppose

The last time I watched Scunthorpe on Valentine's day, my favourite player had his leg broken ;)

93987[/snapback]

Last time I went to a game on Valentine's day I saw Alex Bone score Elgin City's first ever SFL hat-trick. And I got a girlfriend the next day.

Shame Montrose won 4-3, like.

came in and found a red evelope that had come through the post for me, at first glance it looked like the address had been hand written and a normal postage stamp had been used

i was think get in, someone has sent me a Valentine days card.  I open it up and there is card, containing vouchers saying "true love is giving someone Sky Plus"

too say i'm a bit annoyed about this is an understatement  :rolleyes:

94440[/snapback]

I got home from work to find a face-down lilac envelope that obviously contained some kind of card. Now as lilac is my most favouritest colour in the world, I was a bit puzzled and intrigued til I turned it over and found a hand-written envelope.................... to the woman who lived here before me. ;) Ah well..

wee_th.gif

:razz:

i was think get in, someone has sent me a Valentine days card.  I open it up and there is card, containing vouchers saying "true love is giving someone Sky Plus"

too say i'm a bit annoyed about this is an understatement  :rolleyes:

94440[/snapback]

Yeah I got one of those ;) Missus looked a bit concerned when she first saw the envelope and then somewhat relieved when I opened it. :razz:

Well, the lass I've been seeing had her actual boyfriend turn up last night so I've had a sleepless night and a miserable Valentine's Day.

;)

94551[/snapback]

Unlucky mate. How long had you been seeing her?

94555[/snapback]

Unlucky my arse. What about her "actual" boyfriend?

Well, the lass I've been seeing had her actual boyfriend turn up last night so I've had a sleepless night and a miserable Valentine's Day.

;)

94551[/snapback]

94555[/snapback]

5 month now, but she just won't finish with him. I do rather bring it on myself I suppose.

94551[/snapback]

94555[/snapback]

94557[/snapback]

It's hardly Wullie's fault is it!

EDIT: Unless he knew, in which case I retract my "unlucky mate" line ;)

94551[/snapback]

94555[/snapback]

94557[/snapback]

It's hardly Wullie's fault is it!

EDIT: Unless he knew, in which case I retract my "unlucky mate" line ;)

94561[/snapback]

It's mostly the lasses fault to be fair. Would never get involved in something like that personally. Sloppy seconds! :rolleyes:

Fancy her boyfriend turning up on Valentine's day! :razz:

Wullie mate, get rid. If she's not prepared to finish with him then you're wasting your time. A lad with your sunny demeanour and zest for life should be able to get a new lass in no time. ;)

Fancy her boyfriend turning up on Valentine's day! :razz:

Wullie mate, get rid.  If she's not prepared to finish with him then you're wasting your time.  A lad with your sunny demeanour and zest for life should be able to get a new lass in no time. ;)

94565[/snapback]

And anyway, does she go to games?

Fancy her boyfriend turning up on Valentine's day! :rolleyes:

Wullie mate, get rid.  If she's not prepared to finish with him then you're wasting your time.  A lad with your sunny demeanour and zest for life should be able to get a new lass in no time. :razz:

94565[/snapback]

;)

Hear what you're saying. Should never have got involved in the first place. First time anything happened, she was technically single. That's my defence and I'm sticking to it.

Wullie mate, get rid.  If she's not prepared to finish with him then you're wasting your time.  A lad with your sunny demeanour and zest for life should be able to get a new lass in no time. ;)

94565[/snapback]

:blush:

If she can't get her act together and dump him after 5 months, she's taking the piss tbh!

Dump her, then tell her boyfriend! :razz:

Wullie mate, get rid.  If she's not prepared to finish with him then you're wasting your time.  A lad with your sunny demeanour and zest for life should be able to get a new lass in no time. :razz:

94565[/snapback]

;)

Hear what you're saying. Should never have got involved in the first place. First time anything happened, she was technically single. That's my defence and I'm sticking to it.

94572[/snapback]

Are you on Hollyoaks?

Women eh? At least you got some action. Best way to sort this out is by sleeping with her best friend. That'll learn her.

94578[/snapback]

She's fucking rank. Goes like the clappers though.

94580[/snapback]

A steam train that hit the buffers, eh? ;)

Women eh? At least you got some action. Best way to sort this out is by sleeping with her best friend. That'll learn her.

94578[/snapback]

She's fucking rank. Goes like the clappers though.

94580[/snapback]

Nothing a few shots and a paper bag can't sort out. Every holes a goal, remember that.

Fancy her boyfriend turning up on Valentine's day! :blush:

94565[/snapback]

:blush:

If she can't get her act together and dump him after 5 months, she's taking the piss tbh!

Dump her, then tell her boyfriend! :razz:

94575[/snapback]

I see her more than he does, which I suppose is what's kept me at it.

Do like the sound of that idea though. :rolleyes: