:)HAPPY VALENTINESSS:)

aaalan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Women eh? At least you got some action. Best way to sort this out is by sleeping with her best friend. That'll learn her.

94578[/snapback]

Sleep with her best friend AND her boyfriend. That'll show her who's boss.

94616[/snapback]

At the same time ;)

Nice to see the response to this thread..I had a great day....and beyond :razz: (if u can read between lines lol)

94525[/snapback]

aaaaaaaalan's being ruuuuuuude.

94552[/snapback]

y u think that lol ;) ...sorry if i have been

Women eh? At least you got some action. Best way to sort this out is by sleeping with her best friend. That'll learn her.

94578[/snapback]

Sleep with her best friend AND her boyfriend. That'll show her who's boss.

94616[/snapback]

At the same time ;)

94625[/snapback]

And film it.

Well, the lass I've been seeing had her actual boyfriend turn up last night so I've had a sleepless night and a miserable Valentine's Day.

;)

94551[/snapback]

Unlucky mate. How long had you been seeing her?

94555[/snapback]

5 month now, but she just won't finish with him. I do rather bring it on myself I suppose.

94559[/snapback]

just think of it this way, she doesnt want you enough to give up the other guy, its harsh but true...do you really want to be with someone who cant give you all of herself? And would you ever trust her in the future anyway?

just think of it this way, she doesnt want you enough to give up the other guy, its harsh but true...do you really want to be with someone who cant give you all of herself? And would you ever trust her in the future anyway?

94639[/snapback]

Yes, so sleep with her best friend.

Well, the lass I've been seeing had her actual boyfriend turn up last night so I've had a sleepless night and a miserable Valentine's Day.

:razz:

94551[/snapback]

94555[/snapback]

5 month now, but she just won't finish with him. I do rather bring it on myself I suppose.

94559[/snapback]

94639[/snapback]

Only a girl could get away with using a phrase like that. You've been watching Dr. Phil, Toonraider. ;)

:)

94551[/snapback]

94555[/snapback]

94559[/snapback]

94639[/snapback]

Only a girl could get away with using a phrase like that. You've been watching Dr. Phil, Toonraider. :blush:

94644[/snapback]

who is Dr Phil? ;)

and i know what i meant :rolleyes: and tbf only a guy could get away with saying...every hole's a goal!! :razz::blush:

:quotes:

94551[/snapback]

94555[/snapback]

94559[/snapback]

94639[/snapback]

Only a girl could get away with using a phrase like that. You've been watching Dr. Phil, Toonraider. :(

94644[/snapback]

who is Dr Phil? :lol:

and i know what i meant :angry: and tbf only a guy could get away with saying...every hole's a goal!! :o:nah:

94664[/snapback]

drphil7ux.jpg

Him. :quotes:

Wor lass got me some Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" smelly stuff. I smell fucking lush now.

94980[/snapback]

Le Hom tbh

94983[/snapback]

Catch a wiff of me and you'd do a Meenzer

94988[/snapback]

Like I'd let him. :lol::o

Just thought I'd let you know I've still got my job :lol: Back in tomorrow to continue on that upslope!  :quotes:

94932[/snapback]

:angry:

95109[/snapback]

You know, as soon as I saw your name as the last user to post on this thread I knew the post would be a supportive one for me. Cheers wor' petal :nah:

wor' petal!? :(

:o