:)HAPPY VALENTINESSS:)

aaalan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

My Mam rang me on Monday to enquire if I was sticking with my Valentines Day tradition this year.

I very nearly did when Peasepud told me he had considered pretending to "pop the question" for a joke, good job he didnt or my tradition would have been maintained, and he would have been the 5th boyfriend Id have broken up with on the 14th of Feb.

As it happens he made us a very nice meal, complete with candle light and roses. He even added his own style to the table setting, the vase was a pint glass pinched from the pub.

:lol:

My Mam rang me on Monday to enquire if I was sticking with my Valentines Day tradition this year. 

I very nearly did when Peasepud told me he had considered pretending to "pop the question" for a joke, good job he didnt or my tradition would have been maintained, and he would have been the 5th boyfriend Id have broken up with on the 14th of Feb.

As it happens he made us a very nice meal, complete with candle light and roses.  He even added his own style to the table setting, the vase was a pint glass pinched from the pub.

:o

95394[/snapback]

Did he show you his outy? :lol: Twice?

Guest Toplass-101

As it happens he made us a very nice meal, complete with candle light and roses.  He even added his own style to the table setting, the vase was a pint glass pinched from the pub.

:o

95394[/snapback]

95395[/snapback]

Twice, three times, maybe four or five even, I dont remember how many times he showed me, I was as pished as he was.

:angry:

95394[/snapback]

95395[/snapback]

Twice, three times, maybe four or five even, I dont remember how many times he showed me, I was as pished as he was.

95399[/snapback]

ahem... I'll think the post in the "Weird..." thread proves who was more pished :o

Guest Toplass-101

:(

95394[/snapback]

95395[/snapback]

95399[/snapback]

ahem... I'll think the post in the "Weird..." thread proves who was more pished :angry:

95401[/snapback]

That only proves I have a colourful imagination :o