:)HAPPY VALENTINESSS:)

aaalan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, sorry, having a bit of a break down after my mind being truly fucked with. As far as the job goes I'm going back in tomorrow for a chat which is quite good of them after I told her to stick the job up her fucking arse...! She wasn't very supportive at the time you see, suddenly she is.

94122[/snapback]

Exactly the same happened to me a few years ago. Luckily my boss took me back and my girlfriend didn't. ;)

Sorry to hear about it anyway mate, you know the toontastic clique are all here for you :blush:

94151[/snapback]

cheers :razz:

Its an awkward situation for as far as they go to deal with, but I think I have to think logically with my contract up end of March especially after I've done so well there. Its insane what’s happening to me at the moment, another typical fuck up, but I'm sure after a chat tomorrow I'll start getting my mind right again.

Bloody lasses, eh! :rolleyes:

I know, sorry, having a bit of a break down after my mind being truly fucked with. As far as the job goes I'm going back in tomorrow for a chat which is quite good of them after I told her to stick the job up her fucking arse...! She wasn't very supportive at the time you see, suddenly she is.

94122[/snapback]

Exactly the same happened to me a few years ago. Luckily my boss took me back and my girlfriend didn't. :razz:

Sorry to hear about it anyway mate, you know the toontastic clique are all here for you :)

94151[/snapback]

cheers :rolleyes:

Its an awkward situation for as far as they go to deal with, but I think I have to think logically with my contract up end of March especially after I've done so well there. Its insane what’s happening to me at the moment, another typical fuck up, but I'm sure after a chat tomorrow I'll start getting my mind right again.

Bloody lasses, eh! :blush:

94175[/snapback]

sorry to read about your problems...and when you feel down, special days like valentines and christmas dont help.

Shame you dont live nearer, you could come and watch Torquay united with me....that would make you laugh!! :blush:

Hope things improve for you mate ;)

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN :rolleyes:

WISH U ALL  A HAPPY VALENTINES,

GUYS PLZ POST UR PLANS :wub:  AND COST INCURRED :(

GALS PLZ POST WHOM,WHERE AND HOW U RIPPED(NO AND I DONT MEAN CLOTHES) THE GUY

I AM TAKING MY DOVE ON A LONG DRIVE TO THE NEAREST HILLS STATION

(OUTSKIRTS OF BOMBAY) IN MY NEW SUZIKI SWIFT

COST INCURRED: NIL :wub: ....ONLY PETROL PRICE :blush:

:(  :nufc:  :)LADIES <_<  :nufc:  :nufc:(IF ANY ONE OF U WOULD

LIKE TO BE MY VALENTINE PLZZ DUN FORGET TO MENTION :blush: )

:nufc: ROCKS

93966[/snapback]

Oh forgot that before.....i havent spent much, only choccies and an exhortionitely priced card!! Hubby hasnt done bad though, i bought him the new brakes for his race car couple weeks ago....£220 :wub: That was painful ;)

And the cost of watching torquay tonight? £15.... :wub: Though they make me cry too :razz:

94122[/snapback]

Exactly the same happened to me a few years ago. Luckily my boss took me back and my girlfriend didn't. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about it anyway mate, you know the toontastic clique are all here for you :wub:

94151[/snapback]

cheers :blush:

Bloody lasses, eh! :)

94175[/snapback]

sorry to read about your problems...and when you feel down, special days like valentines and christmas dont help.

Shame you dont live nearer, you could come and watch Torquay united with me....that would make you laugh!! :blush:

Hope things improve for you mate :razz:

94312[/snapback]

thank you <_<

this board can be like Boyo's therapy at times with the amount of times I’ve shared my personal life on here. ;)

cheers for the support thou peeps. :wub:

thank you :blush:

this board can be like Boyo's therapy at times with the amount of times I’ve shared my personal life on here. ;)

cheers for the support thou peeps.  :blush:

94328[/snapback]

Hey - what are friends for?! :rolleyes:

73.gif

:razz:

You know where we drink if you fancy drowning your sorrows petal.

Unlucky Boyo. Almost the same (not quite ) situation reversed here except for the job bit. Can't believe I'm looking forwards to going to work tonight, mind Valentine's Day is just another regular day made 'special' by Hallmark and retailers for their own purposes.

Unlucky Boyo. Almost the same (not quite ) situation reversed here except for the job bit. Can't believe I'm looking forwards to going to work tonight, mind Valentine's Day is just another regular day made 'special' by Hallmark and retailers for their own purposes.

94347[/snapback]

That's true but try telling your lass that if you come home empty handed.

94347[/snapback]

94358[/snapback]

Just grab her chebs-you're not empty handed-she's delighted.

94347[/snapback]

94358[/snapback]

94365[/snapback]

Half right.

94347[/snapback]

94358[/snapback]

94365[/snapback]

Half right.

94371[/snapback]

You're quite right. Depends on the size of her chebs I spose.

94347[/snapback]

94358[/snapback]

94365[/snapback]

Half right.

94371[/snapback]

94372[/snapback]

34 FF ;)

94347[/snapback]

94358[/snapback]

94365[/snapback]

Half right.

94371[/snapback]

94372[/snapback]

34 FF :razz:

94373[/snapback]

Your cups runneth over. ;)

Edited by manc-mag

just sorted out home made mince an dumplings for the tea for my other half ( with maybe some dumplings for dessert ??)....then it's a night in on my own watching episodes 10, 11 , 12 of series two of Lost as he is playing 5 a side !!

Happy Valentines day all.... ;)

I'm going to spend the evening having the shit kicked out of me. Yay!

94401[/snapback]

More info required...

94404[/snapback]

He's got a scat fetish. ;)

I'm going to spend the evening having the shit kicked out of me. Yay!

94401[/snapback]

More info required...

94404[/snapback]

Jiu Jitsu class at 7. Got a grading coming up so it should be pretty intense.

Should hopefully be seeing my valentine this weekend though. ;)

94347[/snapback]

94358[/snapback]

Move to Japan then. ;)

Japanese women bitter at Valentine chocolate duty By Elaine Lies

Tue Feb 14, 1:51 AM ET

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese women are fed up with a longstanding    Valentine's Day custom requiring them to give chocolates to men without getting any in return.

According to an Internet survey, 70 percent of working women said they would be happy if there was no tradition of giving "obligatory chocolates" to their boyfriends or colleagues.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060214/wl_nm/...an_valentine_dc

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese women are fed up with a longstanding    Valentine's Day custom requiring them to give chocolates to men without getting any in return.

According to an Internet survey, 70 percent of working women said they would be happy if there was no tradition of giving "obligatory chocolates" to their boyfriends or colleagues.

Whaaaaaaaaat?! ;)