African footballers

sweetleftpeg

Seems to be a growing trend after the African Nations Cup for loads of them not to bother coming back on time, go completely AWOL without getting in contact with their club. A few still not back.

Sadly, I must report Faye reported straight back.

Seems to be a growing trend after the African Nations Cup for loads of them not to bother coming back on time, go completely AWOL without getting in contact with their club. A few still not back.

Sadly, I must report Faye reported straight back.

94012[/snapback]

;)

But i suspect he won't be heading straight back into the team under Roeder!

It shows the level of comittment and responsibility they have. It also shows a marked lack of respect for the club and, more importantly, the fans who pay their wages.

94326[/snapback]

Aye, ditto Micky Owen convalescing in Chester.

It shows the level of comittment and responsibility they have. It also shows a marked lack of respect for the club and, more importantly, the fans who pay their wages.

94326[/snapback]

94331[/snapback]

Is it just me who thinks Amdy Faye is mint?

94326[/snapback]

94331[/snapback]

94332[/snapback]

Clearly !

94326[/snapback]

94331[/snapback]

94332[/snapback]

Clearly !

94334[/snapback]

When you see the starting line up, and you see he is in, do you not want him to score the winner?

94326[/snapback]

94331[/snapback]

94332[/snapback]

I wouldn't say he was mint, but I still think Faye can do a job for us with the right formation and tactics. I think away from home with 'proper' players out he does alright. Having watched the ANC, he deosn't do a bad job for Senegal. Under Souness we were negative so when he got the ball he was expected to add something to the attack, which isn't his game. If you had someone like Dyer in the middle and got the two wide men to attack I reckon he'd do a good job at protecting the back four. Tin hat firmly on. ;)

94326[/snapback]

94331[/snapback]

94332[/snapback]

Clearly !

94334[/snapback]

When you see the starting line up, and you see he is in, do you not want him to score the winner?

94335[/snapback]

I'll settle just to see him kick the fucking ball in a straight line, I've not seen him do that yet ! ;)

94326[/snapback]

94331[/snapback]

94332[/snapback]

I wouldn't say he was mint, but I still think Faye can do a job for us with the right formation and tactics. I think away from home with 'proper' players out he does alright. Having watched the ANC, he deosn't do a bad job for Senegal. Under Souness we were negative so when he got the ball he was expected to add something to the attack, which isn't his game. If you had someone like Dyer in the middle and got the two wide men to attack I reckon he'd do a good job at protecting the back four. Tin hat firmly on. ;)

94340[/snapback]

He's nee Nicky Butt, mind.

94326[/snapback]

94331[/snapback]

94332[/snapback]

94340[/snapback]

I think thers only two things stopping him from doing a good job for us under a better manager with better tactics!

1. He is nowhere near a good enough footballer at the top level, and even defensive players have to have good enough ability

2. He isn't actually good at timing tackles or defensive positioning often ending up chasing down his player and fouling them needlesley

But he will undoubtedly look better now Souness has gone as will ever player at this club!

94345[/snapback]

Who is?

94348[/snapback]

Not Amdy Faye, thats for sure.

94360[/snapback]

What about Amady Faye?

94345[/snapback]

Who is?

94348[/snapback]

Not Amdy Faye, thats for sure.