Weird thoughts youve had

Jonny_nufc

You can be off your head if you want but i prefer the ones when i am sober.

I get lots of em, one i remember and still think about from time to time is, i was once stood looking over to a mountain covered in pine trees and i remember thinking it would be wild if a fuckin giant fuck off razor came over the mountain shaving the trees off

I've also Pondered whether me wheeling my bed into work would 'cause a scene'

Contemplated taking a year off to teach my dog to talk.

Spent 3 hours wondering whether a year would be enough.

Also factored in a month for french lessons. ;)

often wondered what it' would be like to just drive off the road, middle of the A1, suddenly and with no indication, turn left.

daydream about killing people quite alot, quite convoluted death scenes etc.

really wish that someday the street I was walking down would burst intoa song and dance routinge, in a "Singing in the rain" style

I wonder what it would be like to be The World Wrestling Tag Team Chamion of the World, obviously I would need a tag partner.

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

I wonder what it would be like to be The World Wrestling Tag Team Chamion of the World, obviously I would need a tag partner.

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

94292[/snapback]

I don't think he quite has the agility to be a top rope high flyer like myself, I don't think we would make a good team.

How about yourself Alex? we could get some spandex and paint our faces.

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

94292[/snapback]

I don't think he quite has the agility to be a top rope high flyer like myself, I don't think we would make a good team.

94295[/snapback]

;) Cool, we could go up against a tag team from N-O.

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

94292[/snapback]

94295[/snapback]

94298[/snapback]

Would get done for child abuse tbh. Would be class to clothesline HTT though.

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

94292[/snapback]

94295[/snapback]

94298[/snapback]

94300[/snapback]

He's too busy separating the Red Sea and leading his people to the promised land tbh.

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

94292[/snapback]

94295[/snapback]

94298[/snapback]

94300[/snapback]

He's too busy separating the Red Sea and leading his people to the promised land tbh.

94301[/snapback]

"falls count anywhere" match tbh.

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

94292[/snapback]

94295[/snapback]

94298[/snapback]

94300[/snapback]

94301[/snapback]

94303[/snapback]

He'd go Biblical on your ass tbpf

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

94292[/snapback]

94295[/snapback]

94298[/snapback]

94300[/snapback]

:razz:

94290[/snapback]

David Icke /Skol?

94292[/snapback]

94295[/snapback]

94298[/snapback]

94300[/snapback]

94301[/snapback]

94303[/snapback]

He'd go Biblical on your ass tbpf

94304[/snapback]

I'd tell him Hitzfeld is not the man for NUFC then get him in the suplex, and leg drop him.

I'd tell him Hitzfeld is not the man for NUFC then get him in the suplex, and leg drop him.

94307[/snapback]

;)

Before Alex minces into the ring, gives him 'rips to the eyes' and gets him in a Boston Crab, no doubt.

94307[/snapback]

;)

Before Alex minces into the ring, gives him 'rips to the eyes' and gets him in a Boston Crab, no doubt.

94309[/snapback]

Full Nelson tbh :razz:

94307[/snapback]

;)

94309[/snapback]

I then could turn on my tag partner and hit him with a conviently placed steel chair, as I do this, the lights go out and the Hitzfeld campaigners appear from no where, with the German national anthem in the backround, they come do the isle, and it turns into a brawl. I swiftly slide under the bottom rope, steal the tag championship belts, and vacate the premises, with the World Wrestling Federation in shock.

I always wonder what it'd be like to do something really stupid to someone just to see what their reaction would be.

Just little things like pouring coffee over them or pulling their trousers down.

I never have the balls to actually do them, though.

I always wonder what it'd be like to do something really stupid to someone just to see what their reaction would be.

Just little things like pouring coffee over them or pulling their trousers down. 

I never have the balls to actually do them, though.

94431[/snapback]

Same here.

Guest Toplass-101

TL's sober thoughts...

Guys goes into a dentist, and the sexy nurse shows him to the seat.

He is a bit nervous so she reasures him with a gentle kiss to the cheek. He settles down in to the chair and she brushes her hands down the side of his face to ensure he his comfortable.

She runs her hands down his muscular arms and secures his wrists in the restraints, palms upwards, to invite the forthcoming wetness. She then safely secured his legs into the multimanuverable chair.

He rested his head back and she pulled over the virtural reality head set which covered his whole head enabling him to experience his own fantasy whilst she was fullfiling her own using his body coupled with her dirty mind.

She then lifts down the young sexy girls who were wet and rampent for his finger and placed then n the slings over his up turned hands. He reached up and his fingers felt their wet fannys and began to play, to their excitement he was not unexperienced in the art of finger fumbling.

The nurse then began to have her wicked way with him and I have to cut the short and will be unable to tell you about the wall the comes down and Im sorry but have to leave the story there as Pud is wondering where I at... told him I was going for the lick drops about 15 mins ago.