Weird thoughts youve had

Jonny_nufc

TL's sober thoughts...

Guys goes into a dentist, and the sexy nurse shows him to the seat.

He is a bit nervous so she reasures him with a gentle kiss to the cheek.  He settles down in to the chair and she brushes her hands down the side of his face to ensure he his comfortable. 

She runs her hands down his muscular arms and secures his wrists in the restraints, palms upwards, to invite the forthcoming wetness.  She then safely secured his legs into the multimanuverable chair.

He rested his head back and she pulled over the virtural reality head set which covered his whole head enabling him to experience his own fantasy whilst she was fullfiling her own using his body coupled with her dirty mind.

She then lifts down the young sexy girls who were wet and rampent for his finger and placed then n the slings over his up turned hands.  He reached up and his fingers felt their wet fannys and began to play, to their excitement he was not unexperienced in the art of finger fumbling.

The nurse then began to have her wicked way with him and I have to cut the short and will be unable to tell you about the wall the comes down and Im sorry but have to leave the story there as Pud is wondering where I at... told him I was going for the lick drops about 15 mins ago.

94507[/snapback]

;)

TL's sober thoughts...

He is a bit nervous so she reasures him with a gentle kiss to the cheek.  He settles down in to the chair and she brushes her hands down the side of his face to ensure he his comfortable. 

She runs her hands down his muscular arms and secures his wrists in the restraints, palms upwards, to invite the forthcoming wetness.  She then safely secured his legs into the multimanuverable chair.

He rested his head back and she pulled over the virtural reality head set which covered his whole head enabling him to experience his own fantasy whilst she was fullfiling her own using his body coupled with her dirty mind.

She then lifts down the young sexy girls who were wet and rampent for his finger and placed then n the slings over his up turned hands.  He reached up and his fingers felt their wet fannys and began to play, to their excitement he was not unexperienced in the art of finger fumbling.

The nurse then began to have her wicked way with him and I have to cut the short and will be unable to tell you about the wall the comes down and Im sorry but have to leave the story there as Pud is wondering where I at... told him I was going for the lick drops about 15 mins ago.

94507[/snapback]

Thank you toplass, I was starting to think I was the odd one out with all these guys fantasising about killing people or just generally being offensive to others when the only "weird thoughts" I have when sober involve fucking in its many shapes and forms.

Pud man, get yourself out to a dental chair supplier and spend some of that hard earned you have lying around. it sounds like TL has plans for you ;)

TL's sober thoughts...

94507[/snapback]

;)

94512[/snapback]

I've read this about three times now, wtf? :razz:

TL's sober thoughts...

94507[/snapback]

:lol:

94512[/snapback]

I've read this about three times now, wtf? :o

94788[/snapback]

Can't get enough? :(

I agree though, wtf?? :angry:

TL's sober thoughts...

94507[/snapback]

:lol:

94512[/snapback]

I've read this about three times now, wtf? :o

94788[/snapback]

Can't get enough? :nah:

I agree though, wtf?? :angry:

94800[/snapback]

I've read it three times as well, and it's the inconsistency of tense usage that really gets my goat. Spot the career proofreader... :(

TL's sober thoughts...

94507[/snapback]

:o

94512[/snapback]

I've read this about three times now, wtf? :angry:

94788[/snapback]

Can't get enough? :nah:

I agree though, wtf?? :(

94800[/snapback]

Can't understand what's going on tbh :lol:

Don't know if it's strange or not, but all I can think of at the moment is how I spend two thirds of my life working or sleeping. If I live to 90, 60 years would have been wasted.

Seneca has convinced me to become a bum.

how does manc mag keep his dreads so bouncy and strong?

is it too cruel of me to tell my kids (when I can eventually afford to buy them off the net) consistantly that blue is red, yellow is blue and red is yellow... see if I can't fuck with their heads a bit?

left is right... etc.

really wish that someday the street I was walking down would burst intoa  song and dance routinge, in a "Singing in the rain" style

94283[/snapback]

:o:angry::(

And there HAS to be dancing policemen. Oh the joys of policemen doing impromptu identical dancing.

To be honest, I feel that quite a lot of my thoughts could generally go in this thread. Sooo... I'm just going to save you all some time and not even bother.... :lol: