Who will be first to want out?

Who will be first to want out?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

50 Cent.

I can't see it bothering anyone that much. The PL is a much bigger competition. If (big if there) we do well in the league no-one is going to give a toss about the UEFA.

With a lack of european football there is no doubt that Jenas will be gone in the next week or so.

One so he can play for a "big" club and two because the scottish terrior will now need to find funds for his remaining transfers as there is no way in hell the fat man will open his purse without that guaranteed extra cash coming in.

from www.nufc.com

Midfielder update:

JJ injured - club 

Having apparently been passed fit and included in the squad for Deportivo announced on Tuesday, the following day saw no sign of midfielder Jermaine Jenas - Martin Brittain deputising.

Numerous conspiracy theories sprang up acorss Tyneside - most notably the fact that Jenas has now avoided being cup-tied for the rest of the season by not appearing  - his runout against Dubnica not counting, as that was in an earlier stage of the Intertoto Cup.

Notionally his value would then be higher to a club looking to buy a midfielder in advance of a European campaign - with the Champions League deadline being tonight (4th August).

Thursday dawned however with the Mirror claiming a £10m bid for the player from Spurs and then a statement from United in which Graeme Souness confirmed the player was suffering from back and groin problems and had been withdrawn from the squad for that reason alone.

From www.nufc.co.uk

JJ Absence Not An Issue

By Gary Oliver

GRAEME Souness insists Jermaine Jenas' absence from the Intertoto Cup defeat by Deportivo La Coruna was purely down to injury.

The England midfielder had been named in the Magpies squad to face the Spaniards in the semi-final second leg at St. James' Park, but did not even make the substitutes' bench as the visitors ran out 2-1 winners to record a 4-2 aggregate triumph.

Jenas has been the subject of intense transfer speculation over the summer, and his absence against Deportivo led to reports speculating on the reason for his non-appearance.

However, United boss Souness told nufc.co.uk: "He (Jenas) would have started the game if he was fully fit, but he was not.

"He was complaining about his back and groin. It's a recurring thing and we have to address that." 

Perfect excuse for Given to want out, no shock today aswel that Arsene has said today that he wants to sign a 'keeper in the next week.

7674[/snapback]

Agreed, I think he's looking for a way out.

Jenas to Man United and Given to Arsenal.

Both look quite likely in my opinion.

8041[/snapback]

Sky seem pretty sure that Uruguayan international Sebastian Viera will be signing this week.

I still think both Wenger and Ferguson have doubts over Seamus's height. Bothe for a few years now have been crying out for a new keeper and if any of the two of them had rated him high enough i`m sure he would have went long before now.