What is new is new

Walliver

:o Little Birdy.... hahaha... saw them performing live when I was in the audience of some show... we thought they were pissing about at first... or that she was really ill so could hardly sing....

Really hope they didn't show any audience clips during that bit because there was a load of us on the front row giggling uncontrollably, if as silently as possible.

Annywayyysss...... [/reminiscing]

95325[/snapback]

In Australia by any chance? :lol:

The Pixies.

Husker Du.

They'd be two I'd say.

95711[/snapback]

Fucking quality anarl.

95715[/snapback]

Been getting into the old Husker Du back catalogue the last couple of weeks.

Must have played 'Could you be the one' about two hundred times, absolutely cracking band.

The Pixies.

Husker Du.

They'd be two I'd say.

95711[/snapback]

Fucking quality anarl.

95715[/snapback]

Been getting into the old Husker Du back catalogue the last couple of weeks.

Must have played 'Could you be the one' about two hundred times, absolutely cracking band.

95720[/snapback]

Off 'Warehouse...' innit? Love 'Candy Apple Grey' too. Everybody raves about Bob Mould but if anything I reckon the songs sung/written by Grant Hart were even better.

It was yeah. Agree with you there, I liked both their stuff, but definitely it's Bob Mould's name that springs up first when the band gets mentioned.

I always thought Hart was a fantastic drummer too, really put everything into it, with terrific results.

It was yeah. Agree with you there, I liked both their stuff, but definitely it's Bob Mould's name that springs up first when the band gets mentioned.

I always thought Hart was a fantastic drummer too, really put everything into it, with terrific results.

95735[/snapback]

Until he started putting everything into his arm. Via a syringe :lol:

Certainly packed a hell of a lot into their career, including plenty of excess.

Read that Mould had to resort to rubbing speed under his eyelids during the making of one album as he'd been tanning it that much it was the only way he could get a buzz, and keep up work on the record.

Pretty hard core to have to resort to that.

Anyways better be offski to get finished up for a reasonable time. Nice to see another fan of a cracking band about, catch you soon mate.

Certainly packed a hell of a lot into their career, including plenty of excess.

Read that Mould had to resort to rubbing speed under his eyelids during the making of one album as he'd been tanning it that much it was the only way he could get a buzz, and keep up work on the record.

Pretty hard core to have to resort to that.

Anyways better be offski to get finished up for a reasonable time. Nice to see another fan of a cracking band about, catch you soon mate.

95751[/snapback]

Aye nice one, Trent before and after every game still if you're around :lol:

Fuck me, can't imagine what that would be like. It's bad enough having a stray lash.

Fuck me, can't imagine what that would be like. It's bad enough having a stray lash.

95757[/snapback]

I've heard of people doing LSD like that, but not speed. Herzoos!

Off 'Warehouse...' innit? Love 'Candy Apple Grey' too. Everybody raves about Bob Mould but if anything I reckon the songs sung/written by Grant Hart were even better.

95726[/snapback]

Don't wanna know if you're lonely,

Don't wanna know if you're lost and lonely.

95726[/snapback]

Don't wanna know if you're lonely,

Don't wanna know if you're lost and lonely.

95933[/snapback]

Why mention it then? :D