Smoking Ban

Jusoda Kid

from another thread...............

"Andreas Katsulas, the character actor known to SF fans as G'Kar on Babylon 5 and a familiar face from Star Trek and other SF&F TV shows, died Feb. 13 of lung cancer in Los Angeles, his agent, Donna Massetti, confirmed to SCI FI Wire. He was 59."

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing but a good thing tbh.

echoing previous posts, there is nowt worse than coming home, taking your top off and physically reeling as the smoke-stink fills your nose. Well, maybe

when you finally get it on with a nice looking bird but kissing her tases the same as licking a tramps face!

also help "social smokers" give up entirely.

"Andreas Katsulas, the character actor known to SF fans as G'Kar on Babylon 5 and a familiar face from Star Trek and other SF&F TV shows, died Feb. 13 of lung cancer in Los Angeles, his agent, Donna Massetti, confirmed to SCI FI Wire. He was 59."

94921[/snapback]

Are you trying to suggest there's some link between smoking and cancer?

94921[/snapback]

95013[/snapback]

He's trying to suggest that he discovered the link between smoking and cancer. While working at a field hospital in El Alamein.

He's trying to suggest that he discovered the link between smoking and cancer. While working at a field hospital in El Alamein.

95023[/snapback]

:lol: It'll never catch on.

94921[/snapback]

He didn't feel a thing.

94921[/snapback]

95013[/snapback]

95023[/snapback]

too old son, too old - I am the last remaining survior of the War against the Normans...........

He didn't feel a thing.

95053[/snapback]

You're more likely to die of a public smoking ban than on an alien spacecraft tbh.

95069[/snapback]

I've always been suspicous that people in these futuristic shows only die of rays and evil mind force fields etc

Did anyone on the Star Ship Enterprise ever die from falling off a ladder while they were painting the ceiling of the Transporter Room?

Or get run over while crossing the street in Star Wars????

Totally unrealistic IMHO - I shall have to write to the Jornal tomorrow

Edited by Rob W

He didn't feel a thing.

95053[/snapback]

You're more likely to die of a public smoking ban than on an alien spacecraft tbh.

95069[/snapback]

I've always been suspicous that people in these futuristic shows only die of rays and evil mind force fields etc

Did anyone on the Star Ship Enterprise ever die from falling off a ladder while they were painting the ceiling of the Transporter Room?

95184[/snapback]

Whatever happened to that Captain Zlog?

You've all got OCD tbh.

94758[/snapback]

You should see the state of my bedroom. And I haven't washed these trousers for about a month. :lol:

95181[/snapback]

Hold on, back up a moment. You're calling me a tramp and you admit to wearing the same pair of trousers for a month? :o

Oi!  Post about Star Trek, you twat! :(:lol:

95212[/snapback]

:o:nah:

95230[/snapback]

Renton man, you've got to come to one of the piss-ups to meet Gemmill. Pretty please...it would be GREAT :angry:

Did anyone on the Star Ship Enterprise ever  die from falling off a ladder while they were painting the ceiling of the Transporter Room?

95184[/snapback]

Invented stand-up comedy too, by the sounds of that routine.

Did anyone on the Star Ship Enterprise ever  die from falling off a ladder while they were painting the ceiling of the Transporter Room?

95184[/snapback]

95238[/snapback]

Ooh, you bitch! :lol:

I gave up six months back and aint touched one since it was hard getting over the

pull of needing one at first but now I hate the smell .

I just bite tables in stead and doors and cats ,dogs or just about anything else that gets in my way when I think I need a fag.

95184[/snapback]

95238[/snapback]

Ooh, you bitch! :lol:

95245[/snapback]

ageist swine the lot of you

:o:angry::(

Fair enough restauraunts but pubs and clubs is a liberty, just have a non smoking area, simple

94473[/snapback]

Fucking get in there, it's about time these weak minded bastards got some punishmnet, I've been suffering long enough with 2nd hand smoke from the likes of Wacky in pubs and clubs. One of the reasons i'm not a big clubber these days is the fact I always used to return home with my eyes stinging like a lass whose pissing out of an infected lettuce.

94761[/snapback]

Cunts like you will be crying into their Babycham when the Government start hammering us with Tax to make up for the tax money lost on snout.

On a lighter note i propose a trade off, legalise dope and open smoking cafes everywhere, it's only fair imo.

I'll then replace tabs with spliffs.