Smoking Ban

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a lighter note i propose a trade off, legalise dope and open smoking cafes everywhere, it's only fair imo.

I'll then replace tabs with spliffs.

95256[/snapback]

Amen.

On a lighter note i propose a trade off, legalise dope and open smoking cafes everywhere, it's only fair imo.

I'll then replace tabs with spliffs.

95256[/snapback]

Amen.

95260[/snapback]

You wouldn't be able to smoke in them though :lol:

You wouldn't be able to smoke in them though  :o

95263[/snapback]

Do you mean because I'm in France, or because of the smoking ban?

Or just because I'm too soft... :lol:

You wouldn't be able to smoke in them though  :o

95263[/snapback]

Do you mean because I'm in France, or because of the smoking ban?

Or just because I'm too soft... :lol:

95265[/snapback]

Because of the ban, unless you smoke pure grass spliffs or bongs perhaps, legal minefield tbh.

Because of the ban, unless you smoke pure grass spliffs or bongs perhaps, legal minefield tbh.

95270[/snapback]

Where's our resident law expert when we need him?

I'm assuming getting a law passed to legalise would be tougher than getting a exemption for coffee houses in the smoking ban, never know with politicians, though.

It's a fucking outrage it's not been done yet tbh.

95270[/snapback]

Where's our resident law expert when we need him?

95274[/snapback]

Off his bollocks on crack tbh.

You've all got OCD tbh.

94758[/snapback]

You should see the state of my bedroom. And I haven't washed these trousers for about a month. :lol:

95181[/snapback]

Hold on, back up a moment. You're calling me a tramp and you admit to wearing the same pair of trousers for a month? :o

95209[/snapback]

I can't read your post, your repugnant stench is making my eyes water. :angry:

Oi!  Post about Star Trek, you twat! :quotes::lol:

95212[/snapback]

:o:quotes:

95230[/snapback]

Renton man, you've got to come to one of the piss-ups to meet Gemmill. Pretty please...it would be GREAT :angry:

95235[/snapback]

He fairly fucked off after that suggestion didn't he? :( Haway man, Renton. I'll let you wear your Spock costume. :nah:

Oi!  Post about Star Trek, you twat! :quotes::lol:

95212[/snapback]

95230[/snapback]

Renton man, you've got to come to one of the piss-ups to meet Gemmill. Pretty please...it would be GREAT :angry:

95235[/snapback]

He fairly fucked off after that suggestion didn't he? :( Haway man, Renton. I'll let you wear your Spock costume. :quotes:

95311[/snapback]

:nah: I went home you spanner!

I have thought about attending one of these piss-ups but I'm afraid it'll spoil the dynamics or something. Pretty hard to insult people you know and all that. Plus my drop dead good looks will bring the bummist out of you for sure; I think it's better for you to leave me to your imagination tbh (with a Spock costume on if you want). :quotes:

Tell you what, I'll consider coming out if Dotbum does. :quotes:

Oi!  Post about Star Trek, you twat! B):lol:

95212[/snapback]

95230[/snapback]

95235[/snapback]

He fairly fucked off after that suggestion didn't he? :( Haway man, Renton. I'll let you wear your Spock costume. :quotes:

95311[/snapback]

:nah: I went home you spanner!

I have thought about attending one of these piss-ups but I'm afraid it'll spoil the dynamics or something. Pretty hard to insult people you know and all that. Plus my drop dead good looks will bring the bummist out of you for sure; I think it's better for you to leave me to your imagination tbh (with a Spock costume on if you want). :quotes:

Tell you what, I'll consider coming out if Dotbum does. :quotes:

95337[/snapback]

Out of the closet, or out to play? :quotes: :quotes: Dotbum lives in France, as well you know, although if he ever gets his arse up here, he's invited an'all.

Get yourself out man, it's a good laugh. There's no dynamic to spoil - basically what happens is, I hold court and regale everyone with humorous tales, and they all just sit transfixed by my wit and beauty. Then when I leave their lives feel horribly empty again, and they all go home.

I'm away for 5 minutes and I'm being outed!

Careful Renton, you've probably picked the poster most likely to get on a plane just to piss someone off. :lol:

About time anarl.

Just wondering why we have to wait until summer 2007 to get these dirty twáts habit out of our face?

Shame it's not a blanket outdoor ban, means you could still be sat next to some filthy bastard at the match.

97123[/snapback]

:D Why is it, when I saw your name as the last poster in this thread, I knew, whatever your opinion, it would be a militant one?

About time anarl.

Just wondering why we have to wait until summer 2007 to get these dirty twáts habit out of our face?

Shame it's not a blanket outdoor ban, means you could still be sat next to some filthy bastard at the match.

97123[/snapback]

:D Why is it, when I saw your name as the last poster in this thread, I knew, whatever your opinion, it would be a militant one?

97132[/snapback]

Militant? Nah, that's not militant. I'm trying to keep out of trouble with the do-gooders on here and the PC brigade. :rolleyes:

Here's what I really think though. I'd line the dorty twáts up and shoot the lot ot them. They way they think it's ok to drop their tab ends all over the place, the 'bin' for tab ends just happens to be anywhere they can drop the fúcking thing. As long as they stub it out eh, like on the carpet in a hotel, restaurant or pub. Do they do that at home? Course not. Selfish bastards.

I pick up the shit from both of my dogs when I'm out with them, maybe I should just take the bag and empty it on the floor of a pub, or how about emptying it on the bar, just so the bar staff can get a good whiff of it, like? Or stick it in an ash tray, gives them a more healthy use, like.

Shoot the bastards !!!!!

Rant over.