Counting the cost

Bombadil

I agree about Speed like but I thought Butt would be a good acquisition if I'm being honest. Not because I thought he was anything spectacular but because I thought we needed someone who could put their foot in.

95117[/snapback]

Hindsight :angry:

:lol:

95125[/snapback]

Do you attend the matches?

95128[/snapback]

As if I'd pay to watch that rabble of shite. Anyone who does should hang their heads tbh

95136[/snapback]

That's one notch up in the soopafan hierarchy from those that attend the games but don't applaud defeat and go to away games but don't take their shoes. All you have to do now is refuse to watch MOTD and fantasise about beating up Dyer and you reach nirvana.

95148[/snapback]

So glad you pay me so much attention.

95199[/snapback]

You're a legend on N-O man Cobh, shame you were banned for racist comments :o

95201[/snapback]

Does it please you that I'm labelled a racist?

95203[/snapback]

Preferred it when you were over there all the time tbh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Speed like but I thought Butt would be a good acquisition if I'm being honest. Not because I thought he was anything spectacular but because I thought we needed someone who could put their foot in.

95117[/snapback]

Hindsight :(

:o

95125[/snapback]

95128[/snapback]

As if I'd pay to watch that rabble of shite. Anyone who does should hang their heads tbh

95136[/snapback]

That's one notch up in the soopafan hierarchy from those that attend the games but don't applaud defeat and go to away games but don't take their shoes. All you have to do now is refuse to watch MOTD and fantasise about beating up Dyer and you reach nirvana.

95148[/snapback]

95199[/snapback]

You're a legend on N-O man Cobh, shame you were banned for racist comments :angry:

95201[/snapback]

95203[/snapback]

95204[/snapback]

I'm going to jump in and say along with Gol, that I knew Butt would fail, I talking about it with him. Does that make me potentially the next LM?

95117[/snapback]

Hindsight :(

:o

95125[/snapback]

95128[/snapback]

95136[/snapback]

95148[/snapback]

95199[/snapback]

You're a legend on N-O man Cobh, shame you were banned for racist comments :angry:

95201[/snapback]

95203[/snapback]

95204[/snapback]

I'm going to jump in and say along with Gol, that I knew Butt would fail, I talking about it with him. Does that make me potentially the next LM?

95448[/snapback]

Even more so. You knew Kluivert would fail too.