Has anyone seen my Gavin??

Charlotte Church

If u do can u tell him 2 get lost - all I got 4 valentines was some cheap diamond necklace.

Where is my car u bastard!  :rolleyes:

94748[/snapback]

Now hold on here Charlotte i am an expert in this :razz:

Correct me if i am wrong i kno that u kno that he knos where exactly this post

is intended tooo (if anyone needs exp on that phrase feel free to ask ;) )

Hope this post goes in that back of the net for a GOOOOOOOOOaLL

:blush: rocks

Pretty sure he's got more important things on his mind at the moment.

94753[/snapback]

What is more important than me? ;)

He promised to spoil me and all i got was a diamond necklace. Cheap bastard :razz:

94766[/snapback]

would you settle for a pearl necklace instead?

94753[/snapback]

What is more important than me? :razz:

He promised to spoil me and all i got was a diamond necklace. Cheap bastard :rolleyes:

94766[/snapback]

;) diamond necklace>>> cheap

I am sure u Charlotte Church >>>singer

94753[/snapback]

What is more important than me? ;)

He promised to spoil me and all i got was a diamond necklace. Cheap bastard :razz:

94766[/snapback]

would you settle for a pearl necklace instead?

94771[/snapback]

I luv pearls me, do u want 2 buy me one then?

If it's a pearl necklace you're after Lotte then I can get you one extra quick, no charge!

As for Gavin I last saw him bent over a barrell in Canal Street taking it brown style off another fake tanned wanker - Dale Winton.  :lol:  :o

94790[/snapback]

ooo lovely, are all you boys going 2 give me a pearl necklace? ur all very sweet!

And Gavin is dumped. He promised me he was never going to see Dale again! :angry:

If it's a pearl necklace you're after Lotte then I can get you one extra quick, no charge!

As for Gavin I last saw him bent over a barrell in Canal Street taking it brown style off another fake tanned wanker - Dale Winton.  :lol:  :o

94790[/snapback]

ooo lovely, are all you boys going 2 give me a pearl necklace? ur all very sweet!

And Gavin is dumped. He promised me he was never going to see Dale again! :angry:

94795[/snapback]

I gave you the world :(

As soon as the contract was on the table, you only had eyes for a "rugby" player.

94790[/snapback]

94795[/snapback]

I gave you the world :(

As soon as the contract was on the table, you only had eyes for a "rugby" player.

94796[/snapback]

:nah: awww....thats criminal

94790[/snapback]

And Gavin is dumped. He promised me he was never going to see Dale again! :(

94795[/snapback]

I gave you the world :nah:

94796[/snapback]

You only wanted me for my money thou - leech! :angry:

If u do can u tell him 2 get lost - all I got 4 valentines was some cheap diamond necklace.

Where is my car u bastard!  :o

94748[/snapback]

Listen, sweetheart. Stop your whining and go back to work like a good girl. You know I'm only with you cos your mam paid me. Something about keeping you away from the local charvers who sell their stories to the papers....

Oh and you can have a car when you stay sober long enough to drive it. :lol: