Free £8.75 voucher

Happy Face

*sings*

"You gotta Join..... Join Danny..... you gotta Join (JOIN ME)... Join Danny.... oooooooo you gotta JoinJoinJoin Join Danny (that's me).. you gotta Join (JOIN ME!) Join Danny....."

I admit that the song is slightly better when you combine these lyrics with the tune. And have Danny sing it. But still.... the thought is there...

Guest CrimsonFault

And do you have to spend it on that online shop?

I havent actually read the site, some fucker tell me, do I have to spend it on that shop?

And some fucker tell me, when will it be through my door?

TBH.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1. This offer is only valid to Time Out readers and only one voucher will be issued per household.

2. You MUST register via www.timeout.com/cdwow to be eligible for this offer .

3. The closing date to register is midnight Tuesday February 21, 2006. You will then be emailed a voucher code within 10 working days from this date.

4. Your Voucher is redeemable against one CD or DVD up to the value of £8.75 by going to www.timeout.com/cdwow

5. Vouchers are valid until midnight Tuesday March 14 2006. Vouchers are for single use only.

6. To redeem your discount, you must have a CD WOW! account and must enter the voucher code on-screen during the checkout process.

7. Vouchers can only be redeemed on www.timeout.com/cdwow and no other affiliated website.

8. The value of the vouchers redeemed against orders that are later cancelled will not be refunded. If the full value of the voucher is not redeemed no refund will be given

9. The voucher is not to be used in conjunction with any other CD WOW! promotional offer.

10. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions which are legally binding.

11. CD WOW! reserves the right to refuse any Voucher application or Voucher redemption if there is any suspicion of fraud or malredemption.

12. Applicants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of CD WOW!, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the promotion is not eligible to apply.

13. If you have any queries please contact CD WOW! Customer Services by email - reply@cd-wow.com.

14. Vouchers have no cash value and are non-transferable. All entries will be verified to ensure validity of customer details for one voucher per household.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1. This offer is only valid to Time Out readers and only one voucher will be issued per household.

2. You MUST register via www.timeout.com/cdwow to be eligible for this offer .

3. The closing date to register is midnight Tuesday February 21, 2006. You will then be emailed a voucher code within 10 working days from this date.

4. Your Voucher is redeemable against one CD or DVD up to the value of £8.75 by going to www.timeout.com/cdwow

5. Vouchers are valid until midnight Tuesday March 14 2006. Vouchers are for single use only.

6. To redeem your discount, you must have a CD WOW! account and must enter the voucher code on-screen during the checkout process.

7. Vouchers can only be redeemed on www.timeout.com/cdwow and no other affiliated website.

8. The value of the vouchers redeemed against orders that are later cancelled will not be refunded. If the full value of the voucher is not redeemed no refund will be given

9. The voucher is not to be used in conjunction with any other CD WOW! promotional offer.

10. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions which are legally binding.

11. CD WOW! reserves the right to refuse any Voucher application or Voucher redemption if there is any suspicion of fraud or malredemption.

12. Applicants must be 18 or over and live in the UK. Employees of CD WOW!, their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the promotion is not eligible to apply.

13. If you have any queries please contact CD WOW! Customer Services by email - reply@cd-wow.com.

14. Vouchers have no cash value and are non-transferable. All entries will be verified to ensure validity of customer details for one voucher per household.

95320[/snapback]

You're clever :lol:

:o