Sign in to follow this  
Scottish Mag

Bolton v Marseille

Gary Speed wrote a piece after he joined Bolton about how the whole set-up is light years ahead of Newcastle's. Apparently the training sessions are pretty light contact so as to minimise training ground injuries and all that. Certainly seems to know what he's doing from that perspective.

I actually like Allardyce and think he is by far the most forward thinking English manager about.

Jimbo was telling me that in Allardyces column in 442, that he has international computer database of players stats and contract info and thats how he gets his bargain players.

I actually like Allardyce and think he is by far the most forward thinking English manager about.

Jimbo was telling me that in Allardyces column in 442, that he has international computer database of players stats and contract info and thats how he gets his bargain players.

95332[/snapback]

Aye, it's called FM2006. :lol:

95332[/snapback]

Aye, it's called FM2006. :o

95335[/snapback]

I knew someone would come back with that... :lol:

Guest CrimsonFault

95332[/snapback]

Aye, it's called FM2006. :o

95335[/snapback]

I knew someone would come back with that... :lol:

95336[/snapback]

I thought it was HTT's brain?