a little wierd if not worrying

peasepud

I've always had an 'inny' belly button but over the last couple of days its suddenly become an 'outy' and is quite tender to the touch. Anybody know whether I should be getting worried or am I just getting to see things from the other side of the inny/outty fence?

Wasn't this broached earlier? See your earlier thread, from the 'outy' description and the fact it's tender to touch I'd get my arse in to a doctor rather quickly if I were you. Sounds like an umbilical hernia Pud, not usually anything major, but needs looking into all the same just in case it is more serious. No torsion needed nor wanted for you.

Though owuld have been more amusing had you said you used to have an outie and now an innie.

Solution:- A - Push the fecker back in B - Vacuum up your arse to try and suck back in C - Cut it off D - paint it the colour of your nipples so it blends in E - Build a tattoo around it (you know, like the words Mt. Kilimanjaro).

Sorted!

Though owuld have been more amusing had you said you used to have an outie and now an innie.

Solution:- A - Push the fecker back in  B - Vacuum up your arse to try and suck back in  C - Cut it off  D - paint it the colour of your nipples so it blends in  E - Build a tattoo around it  (you know, like the words Mt. Kilimanjaro).

Sorted!

95392[/snapback]

Gawd! you're on form these days. :lol:

and as for you Cath, shame on you...Im purposefully going to refuse medical aid on the premise that a top nurse telt me I was preggas so it must be true, that way if I explode you'll be sorry and should you be right then I'll expect an instant babysitter. :o

Solution:- A - Push the fecker back in  B - Vacuum up your arse to try and suck back in  C - Cut it off  D - paint it the colour of your nipples so it blends in  E - Build a tattoo around it  (you know, like the words Mt. Kilimanjaro).

Sorted!

95392[/snapback]

Gawd! you're on form these days. :lol:

and as for you Cath, shame on you...Im purposefully going to refuse medical aid on the premise that a top nurse telt me I was preggas so it must be true, that way if I explode you'll be sorry and should you be right then I'll expect an instant babysitter. :o

95402[/snapback]

Seriously, have you tried to push it back in? And is it painful?

Seriously, have you tried to push it back in?  And is it painful?

95404[/snapback]

I dunno...lets see!

owwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

95408[/snapback]

:o

There's one born every minute! :lol:

Seriously, have you tried to push it back in?  And is it painful?

95404[/snapback]

I dunno...lets see!

owwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

95408[/snapback]

:angry:

There's one born every minute! :lol:

95411[/snapback]

dont like you :o

whats the URL of BUPA again????

Hope you were listening to fivelive about 5 minutes ago Pud, they've just been talking about this exact thing. Apparently Madonna's had one:

Madonna has operation for hernia

Madonna has undergone a procedure to correct a hernia, the singer's spokeswoman has confirmed.

The 47-year-old, who won the award for best international female artist at the Brits on Wednesday, had a "minor operation" in Los Angeles last week.

The singer was treated after her live performance with the Gorillaz at the Grammy Awards on 8 February.

Madonna's spokeswoman added that she had fully recovered in time to attend the Brit Awards ceremony in London.

The star is known for her energetic dance routines, as well as taking various forms of regular exercise and practising yoga.

Dudley Rogg, clinical director of the British Hernia Centre, said that developing a hernia has no connection to physical activity or age.

'Nature's corset'

"The abdominal wall is nature's corset. It is tough stuff, but full of natural weaknesses like the perforation in a postage stamp," he said.

"When you get a hernia one of these windows opens a little too wide and the corset effect is lost.

"The intestines come through and force their way through the wall."

Mr Rogg added that developing the condition is just "the luck of the draw" and "nothing to do with physical fitness".

It can affect 10% of the population, and the surgical procedure is a common one. However, in a few rare cases, a strangulated hernia can be life-threatening.

You'd want to watch that anger, you'll give yourself a hernia.

95612[/snapback]

I hate her in a relaxed, smug, 'I'm far too superior to like her' kind of way :lol: