A guestion for the lads

Jimbo

Would you sacrifice an in inch off the length of your cock for a full head of hair for the rest of your life? No

Would you sacrifice a full head of hair for the rest of your life for a extra inch on the length of your cock? No

Would you sacrifice a full head of hair for the rest of your life for an in inch off the length of your cock? No

:lol:

Nar, more like

puke.gif

Beleive me, it's rank.

Politely put, this bloke, decides he would like to see what it's like to slide his baldy head up a Lass. She seemed to enjoy it anyway..  :(

95559[/snapback]

:o:nah:

many more questions come to mind.....but perhaps i will leave this to the imagination :angry:

Nar, more like

puke.gif

Beleive me, it's rank.

Politely put, this bloke, decides he would like to see what it's like to slide his baldy head up a Lass. She seemed to enjoy it anyway..  :(

95559[/snapback]

:o:nah:

many more questions come to mind.....but perhaps i will leave this to the imagination :angry:

95574[/snapback]

It's fake, is it not?

Nar, more like

puke.gif

Beleive me, it's rank.

Politely put, this bloke, decides he would like to see what it's like to slide his baldy head up a Lass. She seemed to enjoy it anyway..  :nah:

95559[/snapback]

:o:quotes:

many more questions come to mind.....but perhaps i will leave this to the imagination :(

95574[/snapback]

It's fake, is it not?

95575[/snapback]

thats what i'd have thought :angry:

As seen on another board:

Would you sacrifice an in inch off the length of your cock for a full head of hair for the rest of your life ?

95441[/snapback]

That would mean going negative

95604[/snapback]

:D You have the opposite problem to Peasepud; Your outie would become an innie.