Viana

Guest CrimsonFault

Got our money's worth didn't we.

95589[/snapback]

Wonder if we'll flog Luque for the same price.

95590[/snapback]

Less no doubt.

Thing is, the article says that Kluivert has flopped, yet Viana hasn't. I'd say that both have been quite poor tbh.

Guest CrimsonFault
Got our money's worth didn't we.

95589[/snapback]

Wonder if we'll flog Luque for the same price.

95590[/snapback]

Less no doubt.

Thing is, the article says that Kluivert has flopped, yet Viana hasn't. I'd say that both have been quite poor tbh.

95591[/snapback]

Dunno, I wouldn't know as I'm a fan of Spanish league. I'm more of a Dutch league person myself.

Suppose it's £1.5m coming in when the alternative could have been a shitload going out in wages (possibly more than £1.5m depending on the length remaining on his contract) and no transfer fee at the end of it. It's a big loss on the purchase price, but from a business point of view it's probably the right decision, although I would have liked to see him given a go under a new boss.

Suppose it's £1.5m coming in when the alternative could have been a shitload going out in wages (possibly more than £1.5m depending on the length remaining on his contract) and no transfer fee at the end of it.  It's a big loss on the purchase price, but from a business point of view it's probably the right decision, although I would have liked to see him given a go under a new boss.

95770[/snapback]

Makes you wonder how many more losses of the Viana/Cort size the Club can absorb. Boumsong will in reality go for about £500k. That'll equate to a £20m loss on just 3 players.

Shocking.

Suppose it's £1.5m coming in when the alternative could have been a shitload going out in wages (possibly more than £1.5m depending on the length remaining on his contract) and no transfer fee at the end of it.  It's a big loss on the purchase price, but from a business point of view it's probably the right decision, although I would have liked to see him given a go under a new boss.

95770[/snapback]

Makes you wonder how many more losses of the Viana/Cort size the Club can absorb. Boumsong will in reality go for about £500k. That'll equate to a £20m loss on just 3 players.

Shocking.

95787[/snapback]

you forgot Luque

and Robert ....

95770[/snapback]

Shocking.

95787[/snapback]

you forgot Luque

and Robert ....

95887[/snapback]

Agreed on Luque but Robert, although he went for nowt, actually paid us back with performances that took us into the top 4/5 regularly.

95770[/snapback]

Shocking.

95787[/snapback]

you forgot Luque

and Robert ....

95887[/snapback]

Agreed on Luque but Robert, although he went for nowt, actually paid us back with performances that took us into the top 4/5 regularly.

95890[/snapback]

Agree, but we should have got a fee for him

Dyer's new contract....the list goes on .......

95770[/snapback]

Shocking.

95787[/snapback]

you forgot Luque

and Robert ....

95887[/snapback]

95890[/snapback]

Agree, but we should have got a fee for him

Dyer's new contract....the list goes on .......

95919[/snapback]

Right, I want to know something. Does the chairman not sanction these fees? And if not, why not?

My own feeling is that while there are plenty of candidates being put forward from the Continent, United will not appoint a foreign manager to replace Graeme Souness.

Seeing as Oliver is the unofficial club mouthpiece, I'm horrified that he may be right and Fat Fred will once again demonstrate how utterly incompentent he is by choosing the next manager on the basis of nationality. The fact that Oliver as usual implies that Fat Fred will be right to do so makes me hate him even more.

My own feeling is that while there are plenty of candidates being put forward from the Continent, United will not appoint a foreign manager to replace Graeme Souness.

Seeing as Oliver is the unofficial club mouthpiece, I'm horrified that he may be right and Fat Fred will once again demonstrate how utterly incompentent he is by choosing the next manager on the basis of nationality. The fact that Oliver as usual implies that Fat Fred will be right to do so makes me hate him even more.

95943[/snapback]

I also noticed this little bit of usual 'Anal does Gandolf' near the bottom. If the rumours are true about Anal being Fat Fred's drinkinng buddy and mouthpiece then this looks a little worrying. We should be looking for the best candidate, not the best British candidate.