The British thread.

Dr Gloom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who don't know, Glasgow is in Britain.

95853[/snapback]

So what was all that Braveheart nonsense about?

95856[/snapback]

Retrospectively illegal for glorification.

109056.jpg

:nufc:

95843[/snapback]

Do you boys actually think the ridiculously skinny look is that attractive? They look like lollipops! Sarah's chest looks like a xylophone and Cheryl looks like she's playing dressy-up in her mam's clothes and make-up :D

109056.jpg

95843[/snapback]

Do you boys actually think the ridiculously skinny look is that attractive? They look like lollipops! Sarah's chest looks like a xylophone and Cheryl looks like she's playing dressy-up in her mam's clothes and make-up :D

95891[/snapback]

The ones on either end wouldnt get a second look from me tbh. Way too skinny. Dread to think what Sarah would look like with her top off judging by that decoletage!

109056.jpg

95843[/snapback]

95891[/snapback]

wouldnt mind the money they make though!

Always thought the one in the middle is the prettiest and sexiest tbh

109056.jpg

95843[/snapback]

95891[/snapback]

wouldnt mind the money they make though!

Always thought the one in the middle is the prettiest and sexiest tbh

95896[/snapback]

Got the nicest thighs anyway. Bit of a dimented grin tho.

The ones on either end wouldnt get a second look from me tbh. Way too skinny. Dread to think what Sarah would look like with her top off judging by that decoletage!

95895[/snapback]

I always knew you were a canny lad :D

Anyway, curves are where it's at. :nufc:

95895[/snapback]

I always knew you were a canny lad :D

Anyway, curves are where it's at. :wub:

95899[/snapback]

All those curves and me with no brakes.....(best chat up line ive heard ever)!! :nufc:

109056.jpg

:wub:

95843[/snapback]

Do you boys actually think the ridiculously skinny look is that attractive? They look like lollipops! Sarah's chest looks like a xylophone and Cheryl looks like she's playing dressy-up in her mam's clothes and make-up :nufc:

95891[/snapback]

95895[/snapback]

Yeah, you'd turn them down, course :D

They'd all get it*

*Copyright Mark

109056.jpg

:yes

95843[/snapback]

Do you boys actually think the ridiculously skinny look is that attractive? They look like lollipops! Sarah's chest looks like a xylophone and Cheryl looks like she's playing dressy-up in her mam's clothes and make-up :nufc:

95891[/snapback]

95895[/snapback]

They'd all get it*

*Copyright Mark

95901[/snapback]

Wouldnt touch 'em with yours or Craigs! :wub:

109056.jpg

95843[/snapback]

Do you boys actually think the ridiculously skinny look is that attractive? They look like lollipops! Sarah's chest looks like a xylophone and Cheryl looks like she's playing dressy-up in her mam's clothes and make-up :wub:

95891[/snapback]

95895[/snapback]

They'd all get it*

*Copyright Mark

95901[/snapback]

Wouldnt touch 'em with yours or Craigs! :yes

95903[/snapback]

109056.jpg

:wub:

95843[/snapback]

95891[/snapback]

:D They all have that look about them!

109056.jpg

95843[/snapback]

95891[/snapback]

:D They all have that look about them!

95906[/snapback]

Can't see where the problem is tbh :wub:

Can't see where the problem is tbh  :D

95907[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, the can all have a go, I just think they look like they were involved in a collision with a charity shop.

reading this thread has made me realise what it is that I love about Britain...

its the fact that whether you be a skinny, spotty computer geek or a fat ginger accountant you feel you have a chance with Supermodels and skinny famous bints.

Ahhhh gets ya right there (points to spot above and left of the now rather painful bellybutton that the lovely nurse of the NHS dismisses as nowt.)

One thing i do appreciate in this country is the fact we queue...it doesnt seem to happen elsewhere  :D

95904[/snapback]

It's so true. Four-and-a-bit years of living in Germany and I've evolved some seriously sharp elbows. Pensioners are the worst, they think they can play all innocent and doddery when they're actually trying to get to the Post Office counter without standing for half an hour, like you inevitably have to because they offer banking services at the same counter these days and grrrrngrl mrrgl mrrrrrr :nufc:

its the fact that whether you be a skinny, spotty computer geek or a fat ginger accountant you feel you have a chance with Supermodels and skinny famous bints.

Ahhhh gets ya right there (points to spot above and left of the now rather painful bellybutton that the lovely nurse of the NHS dismisses as nowt.)

95913[/snapback]

I'm none of the above by the way, but still think I'd be able to pull Nicola :D

Ahhhh gets you right there (points to spot above and left of the now rather painful bellybutton that the lovely nurse of the NHS dismisses as nowt.)

95913[/snapback]

I'm none of the above by the way, but still think I'd be able to pull Nicola :D

95916[/snapback]

Her boyfriend of (about) four years thinks differently :nufc:

One thing i do appreciate in this country is the fact we queue...it doesnt seem to happen elsewhere  :D

95904[/snapback]

It's so true. Four-and-a-bit years of living in Germany and I've evolved some seriously sharp elbows. Pensioners are the worst, they think they can play all innocent and doddery when they're actually trying to get to the Post Office counter without standing for half an hour, like you inevitably have to because they offer banking services at the same counter these days and grrrrngrl mrrgl mrrrrrr :nufc:

95915[/snapback]

Ahhh but they fought in the war for the likes of you....

oh well on second thoughts you're in Jormany aint ya...hmmm yea scratch that "they fought in the war to try and kill your grandparents and anyone else that didnt look and act just like them".

Ahhh but they fought in the war for the likes of you....

oh well on second thoughts you're in Jormany aint you...hmmm yea scratch that "they fought in the war to try and kill your grandparents and anyone else that didnt look and act just like them".

95920[/snapback]

:D Mind, half of my family's Swedish, so they were probably collaborators anyway.