The British thread.

Dr Gloom

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what like, it's canny sad that all the lads know all the names of Girls Aloud.  What's the matter with yous? :wub:  Tweedy is excusable because she's local but the rest of them. :D

Oh and they're all far too skinny.

96023[/snapback]

I haven't got a clue which is which like. But I have heard Tweedy likes it up the arse.

Can I say such hearsay (from the mouths of thousands of football fans) without getting the site closed down? :nufc:

I tell you what like, it's canny sad that all the lads know all the names of Girls Aloud.  What's the matter with yous? :wub:  Tweedy is excusable because she's local but the rest of them. :D

96023[/snapback]

I haven't got a clue which is which like. But I have heard Tweedy likes it up the arse.

Can I say such hearsay (from the mouths of thousands of football fans) without getting the site closed down? :nufc:

96031[/snapback]

I believe that was a different group all together.

I tell you what like, it's canny sad that all the lads know all the names of Girls Aloud.  What's the matter with yous? :nufc:  Tweedy is excusable because she's local but the rest of them. :D

96023[/snapback]

Tweedy's the only one I know the name of tbh.

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

(in that order) :nufc:

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

96085[/snapback]

How do you even learn their names though? Do you read Just 17 or something? :yes

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

96085[/snapback]

How do you even learn their names though? Do you read Just 17 or something? :yes

96094[/snapback]

I must admit, remembering the names of 5 different people is a bit of a struggle like.

EDIT: Although technically you didn't mean that, so I'll just answer yes.

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

96085[/snapback]

96094[/snapback]

I must admit, remembering the names of 5 different people is a bit of a struggle like.

96096[/snapback]

Aye, to remember them, you have to learn them in the first place, and I can't think of a scenario where I would be put in that position.

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

96085[/snapback]

96094[/snapback]

96096[/snapback]

Aye, to remember them, you have to learn them in the first place, and I can't think of a scenario where I would be put in that position.

96098[/snapback]

How about a thread which asked "who is your favourite member of girls aloud?" and then had a picture of each one next to their name? Is that scenario a little bit far fetched for you? :yes

How about a thread which asked "who is your favourite member of girls aloud?" and then had a picture of each one next to their name? Is that scenario a little bit far fetched for you?  :nufc:

96112[/snapback]

WOOOOooOOOOOoOOOOOoooOOO bitchyyyyyyyyyy!! :wub::D

How about a thread which asked "who is your favourite member of girls aloud?" and then had a picture of each one next to their name? Is that scenario a little bit far fetched for you?  :D

96112[/snapback]

Yep, the Just 17 one seems far more plausible. :nufc:

I think the concept of 'Britishness' is an English one.

96115[/snapback]

Probably true. Geographical-identity-wise, I reckon I see myself as "British" more than anything else - no doubt part and parcel of the whole "technically English but with a far greater affinity to Scotland than, say, Cornwall" thing - and I'm usually fairly quick to correct people over here who say "England" to refer to the whole country, but it's a bit of a shaky concept really...

I think the concept of 'Britishness' is an English one.

96115[/snapback]

Probably true. Geographical-identity-wise, I reckon I see myself as "British" more than anything else - no doubt part and parcel of the whole "technically English but with a far greater affinity to Scotland than, say, Cornwall" thing - and I'm usually fairly quick to correct people over here who say "England" to refer to the whole country, but it's a bit of a shaky concept really...

96125[/snapback]

You should try America, where "London" is what they use to refer to the whole country.

"So Scaaaat, when are you going back to London?"

"I'm not."

"Oh. So you're staying here for good."

"Shut up."

flags8pc.th.jpg

World dominance!  :nufc:

95645[/snapback]

at its peak the british empire goverend a quarter of the globe and rules the seas.

map27.gif

that's what i'm talking about.

95670[/snapback]

Missed the USA out :nufc::wub::yes:yes

95690[/snapback]

Never have I played the Revolutionary War card and the 'we kicked your arses out of our country card' but Rob love, you really do need to brush up on your facts regarding that map which IS correct as far as the US/English colonization is concerned. The english only colonized on a small bit of the country- New England and a little ways down the coast with settlements scattered about - Georgetown Virginia being most well known if I remember correctly. Those areas are red on the map...missed the USA out? Hahaha !!!! Missed the boat more like. :D

Edited by Mags

Hey!!!  I worked in Leicester Square for a few years and I can assure you that Soho  caters to ALL tastes not just the Gay community

96155[/snapback]

Sure, but it's still Poofsville, UK, comparatively speaking. (Brighton excluded, obviously.)

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

96085[/snapback]

96094[/snapback]

Well he doesn't remember their names because if he's naming the group from our left to right in that pic then he's got their names wrong! :yes

I tell you what like, it's canny sad that all the lads know all the names of Girls Aloud.  What's the matter with yous? :yes  Tweedy is excusable because she's local but the rest of them. :D

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

96085[/snapback]

96094[/snapback]

Well he doesn't remember their names because if he's naming the group from our left to right in that pic then he's got their names wrong! :nufc:

96166[/snapback]

Nah, I think that was a David Brent-esque "I'd do the singer, then the drummer..." moment. :wub:

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

96085[/snapback]

96094[/snapback]

Well he doesn't remember their names because if he's naming the group from our left to right in that pic then he's got their names wrong! :yes

96166[/snapback]

:nufc:

I clearly need to spell it out for the Sum 41 fans out there...

I tell you what like, it's canny sad that all the lads know all the names of Girls Aloud.  What's the matter with yous? :yes  Tweedy is excusable because she's local but the rest of them. :D

96023[/snapback]

96051[/snapback]

Nicola

Cheryl

Kimberley

Nadine

Sarah

tbh

96085[/snapback]

96094[/snapback]

Well he doesn't remember their names because if he's naming the group from our left to right in that pic then he's got their names wrong! :nufc:

96166[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I clearly need to spell it out for the Sum 41 fans out there...

96188[/snapback]

Hey I'm just objecting to Nadine Coyle being branded as a geordie slapper :wub:

(please note I'm not implying that geordie women are slappers, just that particular one.)