It is Lady Luck's fault again

East Stander

Lawrenson's at it now!

"Newcastle's luck has changed. The bounce of the ball is now going for them.

When your luck turns you suddenly find yourself up against teams who are not playing well.

I can see Alan Shearer scoring as the shackles are off now that he has broken Jackie Milburn's scoring record.

George Burley is a good manager and if he is allowed to do the job properly he will be very prudent in his buying, bringing good players to the club."

So the change at Nufc is nothing to do with getting rid of your mate then, or playing with wingers etc etc?

Pillock.

Of course he is back tracking, he knows weare much better than he made out, I seem to remember him putting bramble in future england dream team, on itv during the world cup. He's so fickle. And possibly the most bias liverpool surrporter in the media, bar alan green, who infurates me sometimes.

What did I tell you! This is exactly what I knew would happen © Anal Oliver. It's all about luck, Newcastle are finally getting the rub of the green, injuries back etc etc. What were Villa at home and Boro at home to name but two with Souness in charge? Fucking lucky, that's what.

Tit.

What did I tell you! This is exactly what I knew would happen © Anal Oliver. It's all about luck, Newcastle are finally getting the rub of the green, injuries back etc etc. What were Villa at home and Boro at home to name but two with Souness in charge? Fucking lucky, that's what.

Tit.

95966[/snapback]

It's all so predictable. And you know that if we finish the season strongly and do well next season, Souness will be given credit for "turning us around and laying new foundations". :D

Tit.

95966[/snapback]

It's all so predictable. And you know that if we finish the season strongly and do well next season, Souness will be given credit for "turning us around and laying new foundations". :D

95984[/snapback]

And rightly so.

Tit.

95966[/snapback]

It's all so predictable. And you know that if we finish the season strongly and do well next season, Souness will be given credit for "turning us around and laying new foundations". :nufc:

95984[/snapback]

And rightly so.

95991[/snapback]

:D

Tit.

95966[/snapback]

It's all so predictable. And you know that if we finish the season strongly and do well next season, Souness will be given credit for "turning us around and laying new foundations". :nufc:

95984[/snapback]

And rightly so.

95991[/snapback]

There is no need to hide behind irony. :D

Newcastle midfielder Scott Parker has insisted that there has been little change in the way former boss Graham Souness and the current management team conduct things on and off the field.

Since the departure of the Scot, The Magpies have tasted victory against Portsmouth and Aston Villa. However, the midfielder claims that the change in fortune has been simply down to luck.

"There's not been a massive change in the way things operate," Parker told Sky Sports News.

"For me, it's about the same and we've just been a little bit lucky.

"We've got the right bounce of it and just picked up the right results."

The change in manager at the club has not affected Parker, with the 25-year-old just getting on with things and ignoring what is going on behind the scenes.

"As a player you're mainly concerned about getting the next result and the next game.

"I think about myself and the team, [the talk] will come up a couple of times but it is nothing massive.

"I suppose there will be a new man in soon but at the moment we are just concentrating on winning football matches."

Newcastle midfielder Scott Parker has insisted that there has been little change in the way former boss Graham Souness and the current management team conduct things on and off the field.

Since the departure of the Scot, The Magpies have tasted victory against Portsmouth and Aston Villa. However, the midfielder claims that the change in fortune has been simply down to luck.

"There's not been a massive change in the way things operate," Parker told Sky Sports News.

"For me, it's about the same and we've just been a little bit lucky.

"We've got the right bounce of it and just picked up the right results."

The change in manager at the club has not affected Parker, with the 25-year-old just getting on with things and ignoring what is going on behind the scenes.

"As a player you're mainly concerned about getting the next result and the next game.

"I think about myself and the team, [the talk] will come up a couple of times but it is nothing massive.

"I suppose there will be a new man in soon but at the moment we are just concentrating on winning football matches."

96533[/snapback]

Good reporting from SSN again then. :D