Jingle bells played backwards !

Jimbo

YOU FUCKIN BASTID .............I nearly cacked me pants.......my heart is going like the clappers.......... :nufc:  :wub:

95879[/snapback]

:D Did Sima & Gol's responses not give it away?

YOU FUCKIN BASTID .............I nearly cacked me pants.......my heart is going like the clappers.......... :nufc:  :wub:

95879[/snapback]

:D Did Sima & Gol's responses not give it away?

95897[/snapback]

Didn't read them....just bliddy clicked it...thats me sleeping with the light on for the next week..... :yes

like Crocodile Dundee, you know the Croc is gonna attack when he's filling his canteen, but you just don't know when....

then

POW

just me then?

Oh I've heard of these things. They say turning your speakers on and turning the sound to full volume allows you to pick out the message.

Actually I didn't click the link because I've seen these things before and am pretty sure I know what happens.

Oh I've heard of these things. They say turning your speakers on and turning the sound to full volume allows you to pick out the message.

Actually I didn't click the link because I've seen these things before and am pretty sure I know what happens.

96402[/snapback]

Lucky you.....my house is like Blackpool illuminations now....me and my delicate disposition.......( I will know better next time pud !! :D )

96402[/snapback]

Lucky you.....my house is like Blackpool illuminations now....me and my delicate disposition.......( I will know better next time pud !! :D )

96403[/snapback]

Well I was pretty scared last time I saw one of those things... too scared to get out of bed in the middle of the night, because this fictional character I saw might jump at me when I go to the toilet. So hope that helps you feel better...

Can I ask anyone what happens? I'm too scared to check it out.

96402[/snapback]

Lucky you.....my house is like Blackpool illuminations now....me and my delicate disposition.......( I will know better next time pud !! :yes )

96403[/snapback]

Well I was pretty scared last time I saw one of those things... too scared to get out of bed in the middle of the night, because this fictional character I saw might jump at me when I go to the toilet. So hope that helps you feel better...

Can I ask anyone what happens? I'm too scared to check it out.

96405[/snapback]

[/quote

remember the thread about bad parents when the American sprog is playing on his game console.............well my face was up against the screen as I tried to turn up my speakers to hear it....... :D:nufc:

( if the questions not a :wub: by the way :yes )

I am wise and watch them all nervous excitedly waiting for it happen... with my finger over the volume control... so that the split second that the loud yelling / screaming / freaky laughing / etc starts I can turn the sound down.... and then I tend to giggle quite a lot.

I do still jump lots though :D

I suppose it's tempting for a laugh... but it's quite scary, so I don't want to cack my pants tbh.

96474[/snapback]

go on go on go on go on go on.....you know you wanna......... :D:nufc:

Will it just be boring to do it without the sound on?

96484[/snapback]

yep....fraid so....it's all about the scream.....( altho the face scared the bejeezus out of me enough).........

*thinks to herself :D * ????