T in the Park

Scottish Mag

130 tickets at 400 for a pair is 26 grand!  She must be telling porkies.  Fucking hell you wouldn't have to work again this year.

96473[/snapback]

not all of the tickets are for the whole weekend., the 400 quid ones are for the weekend plus camping, she has single day tickets as well....( apparently) and she does have an awful lot of debt to get rid of.... :D

( she also has "Robbie" tickets going at a special rate..... :nufc: )

130 tickets at 400 for a pair is 26 grand!  She must be telling porkies.  Fucking hell you wouldn't have to work again this year.

96473[/snapback]

What is it for a ticket these days £80 ?

So she'll 'only' be making £15,600 profit...

my mate has 130.....damn ticket tout....and she will not sell me them for face value either....reckons she can get 400 for a pair  :D

96457[/snapback]

Like all ticket touts i hope she gets screwed out of them.. :nufc:

Anyways if shes that much of a friend to you be the same back, threaten to fucking shop her unless she gives you a couple of freeies....thieving cow :wub:

my mate has 130.....damn ticket tout....and she will not sell me them for face value either....reckons she can get 400 for a pair  :nufc:

96457[/snapback]

Like all ticket touts i hope she gets screwed out of them.. :yes

Anyways if shes that much of a friend to you be the same back, threaten to fucking shop her unless she gives you a couple of freeies....thieving cow :yes

96478[/snapback]

:D

You really are in a huff about not getting a ticket. :wub:

my mate has 130.....damn ticket tout....and she will not sell me them for face value either....reckons she can get 400 for a pair  :wub:

96457[/snapback]

Like all ticket touts i hope she gets screwed out of them.. :yes

Anyways if shes that much of a friend to you be the same back, threaten to fucking shop her unless she gives you a couple of freeies....thieving cow :yes

96478[/snapback]

...never thought of that ....... :D ( hello I'd like to report a crime occifer )

the tickets "real price" are 96 quid for the weekend, 140 or something if you wnat to camp and if you want a single day ticket its about 46 quid or something.... :nufc:

my mate has 130.....damn ticket tout....and she will not sell me them for face value either....reckons she can get 400 for a pair  :wub:

96457[/snapback]

Like all ticket touts i hope she gets screwed out of them.. :nufc:

Anyways if shes that much of a friend to you be the same back, threaten to fucking shop her unless she gives you a couple of freeies....thieving cow :rolleyes:

96478[/snapback]

:D

You really are in a huff about not getting a ticket. :yes

96479[/snapback]

Fuck aye!! :nufc:

But i really do hope shes gets shafted! :yes