Happy Friday!

catmag

It's always worth celebrating despite me having a 12-hour shift today. When I get home at 8pm I want to see some serious Friday loafing from you lot for old times sake! :D

Its Friday !! :D I made another week!

Coffee to slurp? - check

Running 1/2 hour late? - check

Not bothered? - check

Easy day planned - check

Its gonna be ....

a luvverly day! :nufc:

(is this called tempting fate? :wub: )

Just woke up, popping into town later to buy some new clothes.

In fact there's this Ascension Of The Watchers long sleeve shirt I REALLY want but I don't know if I'll be able to find it anywhere else but on their website, where it's american so not sure if they'd import it. :D

Finishing off some work in the next couple of hours, after which I have no grand plans for the evening beyond uncorking a bottle of grape juice and surfing to my heart's content. I can tell you're all jealous... :D

Day off today, thank christ.

Cath, I saw a bit of that 'No Angels' for the first time last night, wasn't too impressed tbh. Do you think it offers a balenced view of your profession in general? :D

96067[/snapback]

I've never seen a single episode so I can't really say. From what I've heard it just portrays nurses as getting pissed and shagging doctors in the linen cupboard, so aye - fairly accuarate. :nufc:

No loafing for me, job interview in an hour ....

96103[/snapback]

I had it in my head you had your own business for some reason. Good luck anyway.

96114[/snapback]

Nah I am in charge of my region, but I work for a big nationwide company. I dont really want a new job but these "headhunter" types ring up every now and again so its always worth a free lunch and a bit of a nose about

No loafing for me, job interview in an hour ....

96103[/snapback]

I had it in my head you had your own business for some reason. Good luck anyway.

96114[/snapback]

Nah I am in charge of my region, but I work for a big nationwide company. I dont really want a new job but these "headhunter" types ring up every now and again so its always worth a free lunch and a bit of a nose about

96142[/snapback]

Ahhh, righto then. Well good luck nosing about and I hope the lunch is nice.