I had an interview on Monday

Smooth Operator

.....and still haven't heard owt. Wor lass thinks that it means i'll have been unsuccessful but I remain optimistic.

The interview went well and I'll be well hacked orf if I don't get through to the next stage of tests.

Plus I've been practicing my call of "Tickets please" all week and would hate to think I've been wasting my breath!

There will be a 5 minute delay because our conductor is currently cracking one off...

:D

That would pretty much be your first disciplinary hearing.  :nufc:

96021[/snapback]

There will be a 5 minute delay because our conductor is currently cracking one off...over the face of a gorgeous young female passenger who boarded the train without a ticket and wishes to make payment in an unconventional manner!

:wub:

Train conductors are complete tossers actually - well GNER ones are anyway. What's the pay like, or are you in it ofr the perks?

96035[/snapback]

Are you of this opinion cos they once fined you?

I'm in it for the fast-track opportunities to be a train driver where the real money is. The perks will come in handy, free train travel all over Europe for all the family.

Conductors start on 18k but drivers are on double.

Train conductors are complete tossers actually - well GNER ones are anyway. What's the pay like, or are you in it ofr the perks?

96035[/snapback]

I'm in it for the fast-track opportunities to be a train driver where the real money is. The perks will come in handy, free train travel all over Europe for all the family.

96043[/snapback]

Aye, fined me over £200 for being 5 minutes late! I hope if you get the job you will be a decent honest conductor and accept bribes. :nufc:

I always wanted to be a train driver, can't see it happening now. :D

Your lass sounds full of encouragement! :wub:  Ah well, good luck with it anyway.  I look forward to the Confessions of a Train Conductor threads that this career move could spawn. :D

96019[/snapback]

S-O is our resident Robin Askwith like :nufc:

96035[/snapback]

96043[/snapback]

Aye, fined me over £200 for being 5 minutes late! I hope if you get the job you will be a decent honest conductor and accept bribes. :nufc:

96048[/snapback]

He was only doing his job, it wasn't his fault you were late was it? :yes

96035[/snapback]

96043[/snapback]

96048[/snapback]

96050[/snapback]

I'm still awaiting the outcome actually. I told them to fuck off over the full fine (in a polite way) and said we could come to an agreement or meet in court. They haven't written back since before christmas, I'm hoping their accountants are as incompetent as their rail staff.

96035[/snapback]

96043[/snapback]

96048[/snapback]

96050[/snapback]

I'm still awaiting the outcome actually. I told them to fuck off over the full fine (in a polite way) and said we could come to an agreement or meet in court. They haven't written back since before christmas, I'm hoping their accountants are as incompetent as their rail staff.

96052[/snapback]

I'm just joking Mr. Touchy :yes

96035[/snapback]

96043[/snapback]

96048[/snapback]

96050[/snapback]

96052[/snapback]

You should have introduced the conductor to the Vulcan Death Grip.

.....and still haven't heard owt. Wor lass thinks that it means i'll have been unsuccessful but I remain optimistic.

The interview went well and I'll be well hacked orf if I don't get through to the next stage of tests.

Plus I've been practicing my call of "Tickets please" all week and would hate to think I've been wasting my breath!

96008[/snapback]

Who's that in your avatar? Good luck with the job!

96008[/snapback]

96057[/snapback]

Cheers mate. :D

It's Emmerdale's Roxanne Pallett, see -

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4022

Edited by Smooth Operator

Your lass sounds full of encouragement! :yes  Ah well, good luck with it anyway.  I look forward to the Confessions of a Train Conductor threads that this career move could spawn. :D

96019[/snapback]

96049[/snapback]

The railway's answer to....

blakey.jpg

tbh :wub:

Your lass sounds full of encouragement! :yes  Ah well, good luck with it anyway.  I look forward to the Confessions of a Train Conductor threads that this career move could spawn. :D

96019[/snapback]

96049[/snapback]

The railway's answer to....

blakey.jpg

tbh :wub:

96083[/snapback]

I bet he's has some fanny in his time.

96008[/snapback]

96057[/snapback]

Cheers mate. :nufc:

It's Emmerdale's Roxanne Pallett, see -

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4022

96064[/snapback]

Very nice :D

Just rang the company I had the interview with and they informed me that they had 460 applicants for the job and they are still sorting through and sending letters out!

Chances seem slim then!

98414[/snapback]

Hopefully the interviewer will be a fellow porvort. Jobs yours.

Just rang the company I had the interview with and they informed me that they had 460 applicants for the job and they are still sorting through and sending letters out!

Chances seem slim then!

98414[/snapback]

98432[/snapback]

He wasn't but the lass was defo! B)

Chances seem slim then!

98414[/snapback]

98432[/snapback]

Special pervert handshake tbh.