Rumours abound

Gemmill

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like O'Neill.

But i worry about his commitment. Obviously his wife must come first and you hope nowt happens to her, but I don't know her current situation, if she has a relapse or anything will we be left in the shit?

I like O'Neill.

But i worry about his commitment.  Obviously his wife must come first and you hope nowt happens to her, but I don't know her current situation, if she has a relapse or anything will we be left in the shit?

96338[/snapback]

I believe the O'Neills were given some positive news over the last day or so about his wife's condition.

And it was me who posted the rumour on N-O so I'm in line for some shit if it goes tits up! :D

I like O'Neill.

But i worry about his commitment.  Obviously his wife must come first and you hope nowt happens to her, but I don't know her current situation, if she has a relapse or anything will we be left in the shit?

96338[/snapback]

I believe the O'Neills were given some positive news over the last day or so about his wife's condition.

And it was me who posted the rumour on N-O so I'm in line for some shit if it goes tits up! :nufc:

96339[/snapback]

Mr Flintoff - you have been missed around these parts....

You here to stay? :D

I like O'Neill.

96338[/snapback]

And it was me who posted the rumour on N-O so I'm in line for some shit if it goes tits up! :wub:

96339[/snapback]

You here to stay? :nufc:

96349[/snapback]

Guess not :D

I like O'Neill.

96338[/snapback]

And it was me who posted the rumour on N-O so I'm in line for some shit if it goes tits up! :wub:

96339[/snapback]

You here to stay? :nufc:

96349[/snapback]

Guess not :D

96365[/snapback]

Maybe he had to go and attend the birth of his child

Well he wasnt my first choice but we could do a hell of a lot worse.

Interesting to see if I have to start liking Bellamy again when he brings him back

96354[/snapback]

I thought you were talking about Flintoff............

Guest CrimsonFault
Well, as you are all happy with O'Neill, what are you going to say if it goes tits up and he turns out to be nothing special ...

96374[/snapback]

Start a campaign, obviously.

Not quite foaming at the mouth in regard to the appointment of O'Neill. Would prefer Hitzfeld or Le Guen et al but we could do alot worse I suppose...

96178[/snapback]

Running away with the French league after winning 4 or 5 cups in England.

If Le Guen was to do that the reverse way, I'm sure we'd all be chuffed.

Well, as you are all happy with O'Neill, what are you going to say if it goes tits up and he turns out to be nothing special ...

96374[/snapback]

Aren't you? Will he fail?

I need answers, man. Goddamitt!

96380[/snapback]

A simple yes or no will do! :D

not really over-awed with oneill but he must be doing something right if Man u and Engalnd were both reportedly after him. Would also be the first manager since Keegan I could see being here for years to come.

96390[/snapback]

I'd have thought you'd have jumped at the opportunity - Chris Sutton was a player of his! :D

not really over-awed with oneill but he must be doing something right if Man u and Engalnd were both reportedly after him. Would also be the first manager since Keegan I could see being here for years to come.

96390[/snapback]

well until the manure job comes up anyway

Considering all circumstances I will be happy if it is O'Neill. I'd rather seen the likes of Hiddink or Hitzfeld or a progressive idea, but from those people Fat Fred probably only had in his mind O'Neill is a good choice. I really liked O'Neill during his spell with Celtic, but since he took I got a bit more sceptical. Now thinking of it the very positive thing about him is that he wasn't thrown out by any club so far because he caused a mess. And his motivational skills are probably something where you can liken him to Keegan. So if his coaching staff is in fact doing a good job and not simply clueless yes man like the tosser brought in then I am quite optimistic of O'Neill being a success.

I'm starting to come round to the idea of O'Neill. It will be an improvement, but he isn't the man to guide us into the top 4 I feel. I'd love to be proved wrong though.