Sign in to follow this  
Ugly Mackems

O'Neill by Tuesday

Somebody on N-O was claiming last week that MON would be announced yesterday. The usual " impeccably reliable source " that had never failed him in the past. Just as well that the site is down as he appears a bit of a tit.

Guest CrimsonFault
At least he had the decency to be suitably embarrassed.

98855[/snapback]

he shouldn't have been spouting that horse plop in the first place.

98855[/snapback]

98859[/snapback]

Ok next time I'll keep it to myself then. I am known on that board for being pretty reliable with rumours. Unfortunately this one was wrong and I have already apologised for that but don't go criticising me for passing on info.

Ok next time I'll keep it to myself then. I am known on that board for being pretty reliable with rumours. Unfortunately this one was wrong and I have already apologised for that but don't go criticising me for passing on info.

98872[/snapback]

Cheers for the info AF, you've been spot on in the past and I certainly appreciate it.

98872[/snapback]

Cheers for the info AF, you've been spot on in the past and I certainly appreciate it.

98880[/snapback]

Agreed. AF (this AF, not the other AF B) ) is a good poster and certainly not a wum.

Yep, echo all the comments - under normal circumstances Mr Flintoff is spot on - everyone gets one wrong sometimes, don't they Gol? B)

Now Mr Flintoff, about posting on here regularly..... ;)

Yep, echo all the comments - under normal circumstances Mr Flintoff is spot on - everyone gets one wrong sometimes, don't they Gol? B)

Now Mr Flintoff, about posting on here regularly..... ;)

98959[/snapback]

Heh yeah I will try and post a bit more. To be honest I don't post a hell of a lot on any board - I lurk a lot and post if necessary, unless I have some info.

I've wrote a couple of articles recently on N-O which has led to my bias towards it but I'll share myself around :blush:

98855[/snapback]

98859[/snapback]

98872[/snapback]

It was you who was right about Owen wasn't it?...If so, you've still got a few credits in the rumour bank as far as I'm concerned ;)

98872[/snapback]

98880[/snapback]

Agreed. AF (this AF, not the other AF ;) ) is a good poster and certainly not a wum.

98883[/snapback]

*gets all offended*

:P