O'Neill by Tuesday

Ugly Mackems

Yep, echo all the comments - under normal circumstances Mr Flintoff is spot on - everyone gets one wrong sometimes, don't they Gol? ;)

Now Mr Flintoff, about posting on here regularly..... :P

98959[/snapback]

Heh yeah I will try and post a bit more. To be honest I don't post a hell of a lot on any board - I lurk a lot and post if necessary, unless I have some info.

I've wrote a couple of articles recently on N-O which has led to my bias towards it but I'll share myself around ;)

98963[/snapback]

Any news on the next away kit??

Yep, echo all the comments - under normal circumstances Mr Flintoff is spot on - everyone gets one wrong sometimes, don't they Gol? ;)

Now Mr Flintoff, about posting on here regularly..... ;)

98959[/snapback]

My list is endless :P

Alan Smith

Steed Malbranque (although I told you exactly why B))

Martin O'Neill

Erm, sure there must be more like...

At least he had the decency to be suitably embarrassed.

98855[/snapback]

he shouldn't have been spouting that horse plop in the first place.

98859[/snapback]

Ok next time I'll keep it to myself then. I am known on that board for being pretty reliable with rumours. Unfortunately this one was wrong and I have already apologised for that but don't go criticising me for passing on info.

98872[/snapback]

It was you who was right about Owen wasn't it?...If so, you've still got a few credits in the rumour bank as far as I'm concerned :P

99026[/snapback]

Wasn't that because the club shop bought in lots of O's, W's, E's and N's for the shirts though? ;)

All I know about next year's kits is that the change shirt will again be a dark colour and the now annual third shirt will again be a variant of the blue theme although designs and exact colours I know nothing of.

Change shirt is out pencilled in for the 8th June.

All I know about next year's kits is that the change shirt will again be a dark colour and the now annual third shirt will again be a variant of the blue theme although designs and exact colours I know nothing of.

99119[/snapback]

He meant O'Neill by Pancake Tuesday, so still a few more days to go......

Edited by NewJerseyMag

99119[/snapback]

He meant O'Neill by Pancake Tuesday, so still a few weeks to go......

99149[/snapback]

6 days tbh ;)

99119[/snapback]

He meant O'Neill by Pancake Tuesday, so still a few weeks to go......

99149[/snapback]

6 days tbh ;)

99151[/snapback]

Caught me!