Player Ratings V Deportivo

wykikitoon

Well I have to say I made the 80m journey although we got beat I was encouridge with the performances of Emre, Parker and Bowyer. A;though I didnt see much of the match because some pissed wanker wouldnt stfu abeing negative and how great they were heer are my ratings.

Given - 6 Not a lot to do, could have given Elliot a shout.

Carr - 6 Found himself in loads of space 1st Half without getting the ball.

Elliott - 4 Dreadful, got shafted all night by their 11, just highlights more the fact we are desperate for a decent LB

Boumsong - 6 Not Bad, Pretty solid in the air

Taylor - 7 Another good performaces from the young soon to be captain

Bowyer - 6 Good passing and tackling tried to keep cool under the cheating antics of them. Sometimes a little quiet

Faye - 5 Tried hard

Milner - 6 Tried Hard couple of good corners, no help from Elliot

Parker - 7 - Some beautiful passes, simple yet effective football, although sat too deep, but thats prolly Soueys instruction.

Emre - 7 - Unlucky with Freekick, hard working all night, some good nottle tackles and passing was nice, MOM

Shearer - 6 No service for him, when got the ball played it wide and got ready only to have a shite cross slammed in.

Subs

Bambi - 5 Poor, needs to buy some studs, always handballs. Get rid

Zoggy - 5 Tried hard and still looks a cracking prospect.

Brittain - N/A Nee touches!

Given 5

Carr 6

Elliott 5

Taylor 6

Boumsong 6

Parker 7

Emre 8

Milner 6

Bowyer 6

Faye 7

Shearer 5

7379[/snapback]

;)

I thought Faye was ok, but nowt special. Parker outplayed him all night, yet they get the same rating?

Without his contribution to the goal, I'd have given him 6, but he showed good initiative to get into a wide right position to set up the goal. I think that's what pushed him up a rating.

7383[/snapback]

OK, fair enough. On that note, don't you think his pass into the box was just an extremely poor cross, or do you think he was actually trying to pick out that pass?