A LEOPARD NEVER CHANGES HIS SPOTS

pertoon

As a final word on our late lamented Manager i give you this nugget taken from the Sunday Times Illustrated History of Football.

1997 and the great man was using his talents at Southampton when he quit after the Chairman refused to give him Money to buy new players (obviosly a wise move)

Souness claimed that the Chairman had no idea of the needs of a Premiership cub stating "The people who are now taking the decisions are non footballing people and both Lawrie Mcmennemy and myself found it difficult to take on board thier attitude ( Im shocked ).These people dont know much about football let alone Professional football"

Of course we now know they werent the only ones.

As a final word on our late lamented Manager i give you this nugget taken from the Sunday Times Illustrated History of Football.

1997 and the great man was using his talents at Southampton when he quit after the Chairman refused to give him Money to buy new players (obviosly a wise move)

Souness claimed that the Chairman had no idea of the needs of a Premiership cub stating "The people who are now taking the decisions are non footballing people and both Lawrie Mcmennemy and myself found it difficult to take on board thier attitude ( Im shocked ).These people dont know much about football let alone Professional football"

96389[/snapback]

Why do some people still find the need to discuss Souness? :D

I'd rather we talked about something positive tbh

Why do some people still find the need to discuss Souness?  :D

96391[/snapback]

I did say a final word found it the other day just thought it would make a few people laugh.

As you say time to move on to bigger and better things a good start lets keep it up.

:nufc:

:D

OK, that's all discussion of potential future managers banned - we must now talk about the previous ones! :nufc:

On a serious note, do we really need to dig up articles that occured 7 years before he even became our manager? Our time with Souness as our manager is behind us....

On a serious note, do we really need to dig up articles that occured 7 years before he even became our manager? Our time with Souness as our manager is behind us....

96514[/snapback]

As is our time with Bellamy as a player behind us, but there are still threads made and you contribute to them as much as anyone!

Let the lad post what he likes man! You'll drive people away if you start getting precious about 'out-of-date' articles :D It was from "A History of Football" - did you expect it to be from last week? :nufc:

OK, that's all discussion of potential future managers banned - we must now talk about the previous ones! :nufc:

96514[/snapback]

Yes, we should look forward and not behind. The only important fact from the past is that Gemmill was wrong. :wub:

I can understand why some people don't want to see comment about the twát.

It's because they wouldn't hear a bad word about their hero, despite it being obvious for at least 12 months he was wrecking the club, telling everybody he just needed more time to build his own team, and have players come back from injury.

Must be fairly embarrassing for some to look back at the shite they posted. :D

:nufc:

Guest CrimsonFault
anyone else see that one coming?

96626[/snapback]

Aye, I saw it coming 'cos I know that as well as posting shite, the tosser posts lies anarl. :D

96681[/snapback]

Another N-O recruit!

96626[/snapback]

Aye, I saw it coming 'cos I know that as well as posting shite, the tosser posts lies anarl. :rolleyes:

96681[/snapback]

Another N-O recruit!

96701[/snapback]

Hmmm, let's see. A couple of minutes easy research as I sip my glass of Remy.

Today's teaser.......who is this idiot on about?

Well, you can't be on about GF........

Geordie Fish

Total Cumulative Posts 1838

( 8.8 posts per day / 1.91% of total forum posts )

Me.........Joined Aug 05

Total Cumulative Posts 688

( 3.5 posts per day / 0.71% of total forum posts )

You.........Joined Oct 05

Total Cumulative Posts 241

( 2.1 posts per day / 0.25% of total forum posts )

I know who you're on about, you're on about yourself !!! :angry:

Having worked that out pretty easily, all I have to say is ..........

Fúck off back to N-O, leech.

Guest CrimsonFault

96626[/snapback]

Aye, I saw it coming 'cos I know that as well as posting shite, the tosser posts lies anarl. :rolleyes:

96681[/snapback]

Another N-O recruit!

96701[/snapback]

Hmmm, let's see. A couple of minutes easy research as I sip my glass of Remy.

Today's teaser.......who is this idiot on about?

Well, you can't be on about GF........

Geordie Fish

Total Cumulative Posts 1838

( 8.8 posts per day / 1.91% of total forum posts )

Me.........Joined Aug 05

Total Cumulative Posts 688

( 3.5 posts per day / 0.71% of total forum posts )

You.........Joined Oct 05

Total Cumulative Posts 241

( 2.1 posts per day / 0.25% of total forum posts )

I know who you're on about, you're on about yourself !!! :angry:

Having worked that out pretty easily, all I have to say is ..........

Fúck off back to N-O, leech.

96894[/snapback]

Yes, because I haven't had busier and more important things to attend to since October, instead, I've been sitting in my swivvvvvley chair, with a bucket of KFC posting 24/7 on N-O

Guest CrimsonFault

Yes, because I haven't had busier and more important things to attend to since October, instead, I've been sitting in my swivvvvvley chair, with a bucket of KFC posting 24/7 on N-O

96901[/snapback]

Peasant :D

96913[/snapback]

Blue Tit " :rolleyes: "

96626[/snapback]

Aye, I saw it coming 'cos I know that as well as posting shite, the tosser posts lies anarl. :angry:

96681[/snapback]

Puddemuuuuup. :D

97021[/snapback]

Disgrace. " Offering me oot, eh?" :rolleyes:

97125[/snapback]

*throws down the gauntlet*

96389[/snapback]

Why do some people still find the need to discuss Souness? :D

96391[/snapback]

Okey doke, is it Bruce or O'Leary who'd get us further in Europe?