The Things That DONT Make You Proud to be British

Guest CrimsonFault

Petty Nationalism....oh wait, that's just England.

96587[/snapback]

You've never heard of the Scots Nats, Plaid Cymru and the IRA then.

96623[/snapback]

Diverting onto other's shortcomings to hide our own is the done thing. Some people just don't learn.

Edited by Sima

Get your own insults, cheers :D

96642[/snapback]

Want some salt and vinegar for the chips on your shoulders?

96646[/snapback]

Don't like vinegar so just salt. Put plenty on, cheers.

Scampi frys

Wrexham

rip off pubs that think its cool to pay over the top prices

Ellesmere port

Royal family ( wheres me gun)

Blair

London

Chippys that sell warm ups.

Drug dealers ( hang em high)

Bling cars with them loud exhausts and boom box things .

Rhyl.

I know it's been mentioned, but for me the absolute worst thing about this country is the rapidly increasing charver population.  A cull is long overdue.

97129[/snapback]

What you need is an advertising campaign for the Army with Vin Diesel in, and a World War, there's oil in Texas...

I know it's been mentioned, but for me the absolute worst thing about this country is the rapidly increasing charver population.  A cull is long overdue.

97129[/snapback]

I have a plan to sterilise them all so they cannot reproduce....thus ensuring they die out and rid us of the bling.......( plus it saves all the children from procreating with their half siblings as they do not know they have the same father/mother and flooding the planet with even more half wits.......!!!!!!!!!!!) :D

97129[/snapback]

Just give me a SMG and 24 hour immunity tbh.

97129[/snapback]

Just give me a SMG and 24 hour immunity tbh.

97346[/snapback]

SMG's are shite. Use an MP5 much better accuracy. Or a P90 huge mags.

At the Olympics or World Championships of Athletics when you get some crap 400m runner called Jo Smith who finished 7th in the First Heat, and talks after the race in a pally way to Sally Gunnell at trackside panting and gasping for air saying, "I tried my beeest. I ran the first 200 pretty well but then I got tireeeed. I wanted to beat my personal best but it's a great experience and I'll learn from it"...only the daft bitch is never seen again.

At the Olympics or World Championships of Athletics when you get some crap 400m runner called Jo Smith who finished 7th in the First Heat, and talks after the race in a pally way to Sally Gunnell at trackside panting and gasping for air saying, "I tried my beeest. I ran the first 200 pretty well but then I got tireeeed. I wanted to beat my personal best but it's a great experience and I'll learn from it"...only the daft bitch is never seen again.

97389[/snapback]

On a similar note, these idiots we've got competing in the Winter Olympics that the BBC keep telling me "finished a very creditable 29th". Sorry, but if you're that fucking shit, don't bother, ok? Who paid for this useless twat to fly over, stay in Italy for a fortnight, and come 47th or whatever?? Seriously, I'll go and compete if all we're looking for is someone that finishes in the "nowhere" positions. And it won't cost a fortune to build facilities in this country beforehand or anything, cos I'll do no training and just turn up on the day. I'll represent us in every event - a one man team - and I'll finish a "very creditable" last in all of them. There's not much difference between last and 29th at the end of the day - and neither of them are creditable.

97389[/snapback]

On a similar note, these idiots we've got competing in the Winter Olympics that the BBC keep telling me "finished a very creditable 29th". Sorry, but if you're that fucking shit, don't bother, ok? Who paid for this useless twat to fly over, stay in Italy for a fortnight, and come 47th or whatever?? Seriously, I'll go and compete if all we're looking for is someone that finishes in the "nowhere" positions. And it won't cost a fortune to build facilities in this country beforehand or anything, cos I'll do no training and just turn up on the day. I'll represent us in every event - a one man team - and I'll finish a "very creditable" last in all of them. There's not much difference between last and 29th at the end of the day - and neither of them are creditable.

97568[/snapback]

:D Spot on, both of you.

Spot on Gemmill, it made me cringe watching the BBC Lunchtime news the other afternoon and they were creaming over the fact some lass finished 11th in the skiing. Woopee-frigging-do. If they then told us she was blind and only had one leg then I would have been impressed.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Spot on Gemmill, it made me cringe watching the BBC Lunchtime news the other afternoon and they were creaming over the fact some lass finished 11th in the skiing. Woopee-frigging-do. If they then told us she was blind and only had one leg then I would have been impressed.

97640[/snapback]

What if it was the blind and one legged skiing competition, would that have been deemed acceptable?