Geet UP!

Geordie Boyo

Passed my theory test this morning! :nufc:

Had to be there at 8:15am, 15 minutes before my test time. Was constantly revising yesterday after I'd taken the day off up until 2:00am this morning...!

Looks like it’s paid off!

I got 33 out of 35 with the pass mark being 30 for the multiple choice test, so I got two wrong. The topic area states that I got one wrong in the Safety and Your Vehicle/Motorcycle part & the Road & traffic signs part. I expected to get them all right to be honest...!

For the hazard perception test I got 53 out of 75 with the pass mark being 44. Thought I should have done better, but I feel that part of the test can be a little bit unpredictable when it comes to the rule of how rhythmatic you’re clicking is...!

*pats self on back* :D

Edited by Geordie Boyo

so glad I passed my test ages ago, all I had to do was the MCQ theory test, then the actual driving session.

had a first rate instructor though, taught me how to pass the test rather than "how to drive" he told me that I'd learn all about driving once I was doing it for a while.

Piece of fucking piss the theory, the practical is the real acid test.

I passed on my second attempt and Mark has failed 3 times although he'll remind you that practical tests don't really gauge how good of a driver you are :D

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

pah young uns!

didnt have them in my day, nah we were just stuck in a car and told "drive, drive like the wind my son.....oh and take the next turning on the left please, mind the dino crossing signs."

96549[/snapback]

Forgot the bit where you put your feet thru the floorboards and get going 'Flintstones' stylie.

Nicely done Boyo. Congrats!

pah young uns!

didnt have them in my day, nah we were just stuck in a car and told "drive, drive like the wind my son.....oh and take the next turning on the left please, mind the dino crossing signs."

96549[/snapback]

Forgot the bit where you put your feet thru the floorboards and get going 'Flintstones' stylie.

96697[/snapback]

Thats when I was learning Mags.................

pah young uns!

96549[/snapback]

96697[/snapback]

Thats when I was learning Mags.................

96707[/snapback]

Was the wheel already invented at that time? :D

Piece of fucking piss the theory, the practical is the real acid test.

I passed on my second attempt and Mark has failed 3 times although he'll remind you that practical tests don't really gauge how good of a driver you are :D

96639[/snapback]

Fuck off Yoko Ono.

on my first test i managed to get 1 minor and 2 majors! must be the first person to get more majors than minors!

passed with 3 minors 2nd time round. I hated learning to drive, ridculously hard in this country. In america you have to drive round the block for 10mins.

Guest Toplass-101

Congratulations :D

When I received my driving test date, it was the same day the written tests came out, so I got to do both - lucky me!

Its nice to see that your week ended on a high note for you, well done and good luck with you driving test.