Surprise surprise

LeazesMag

having to away with a demo a few weeks ago, preaching "death to enemies of Allah" etc etc helped by the hand wringers bleating about their "rights", afraid it would take trouble to restore order, guess what, the are doing it again .....

In Robs world, we will wake up one morning and they will all realise they have been naughty boys though and stop

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

having to away with a demo a few weeks ago, preaching "death to enemies of Allah"  etc etc helped by the hand wringers bleating about their "rights", afraid it would take trouble to restore order, guess what, the are doing it again .....

In Robs world, we will wake up one morning and they will all realise they have been naughty boys though and stop

96545[/snapback]

Funny enough that's what often happens....

CND, anti Vietnam, anti cruise missiles, anti S Efrika, N Ireland Peace marchers, anti poll tax riots, pro hunting demo's, Fathers For Justice..............................

they all marched and chanted and faded away

of course we could have rounded them all up and put them in prison I guess - now who would haave suggested that??? :D:rolleyes::angry::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Rob W

CND, anti Vietnam, anti cruise missiles, anti S Efrika, N Ireland Peace marchers, anti poll tax riots, pro hunting demo's, Fathers For Justice..............................

of course we could have rounded them all up and put them in prison I guess - now who would haave suggested that???  :D  :rolleyes:  :angry:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

97179[/snapback]

Were they inciting hatred, bigotry and violence like this? I think the freedom of speech debate begins and ends with the current situation.

Yeah - I think all of them suggested 1 of the above, most did two and quite a few all three......................

When it comes to violence and hatred you can't beat the Anti Vivisection mob TBH - make the BNP look like pussycats

Yeah - I think all of them suggested 1 of the above, most did two and quite a few all three......................

When it comes to violence and hatred you can't beat the Anti Vivisection mob TBH - make the BNP look like pussycats

97187[/snapback]

Angry teenagers with ishooos tbh.

Seriously though, I said "like this" because I believe this is blatant, it's on another level, do you really disagree with that? Obviously, marches for causes, even peaceful causes, are going to be a bit tetchy.

having to away with a demo a few weeks ago, preaching "death to enemies of Allah"  etc etc helped by the hand wringers bleating about their "rights", afraid it would take trouble to restore order, guess what, the are doing it again .....

96545[/snapback]

of course we could have rounded them all up and put them in prison I guess - now who would haave suggested that??? :D:rolleyes::angry::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

97179[/snapback]

You're being blinkered here Rob. Islam has been going for 1505 years it isn't going to fade away. Plus you have said that anti vivisectionists are the most violent you have seen. They didnt blow up people on public transport. I don't know what is going to happen but what we have is a clash of cultures one old and one new. We are the new culture and at the moment we control things. The last time we had a clash of cultures due to religion a lot of people got burnt, literally. For me Religions shouldnt get any special protection. A person who believes the crap that is spouted in the bible and the qu'ran deserve every piece of ridicule they get.

96545[/snapback]

97179[/snapback]

none of whom were preaching death to UK civilians whilst themselves [in some cases] not being actually UK civilians ....but I thought that point would escape the do gooder though ...

Edited by LeazesMag

96545[/snapback]

97179[/snapback]

You're being blinkered here Rob. Islam has been going for 1505 years it isn't going to fade away. Plus you have said that anti vivisectionists are the most violent you have seen. They didnt blow up people on public transport. I don't know what is going to happen but what we have is a clash of cultures one old and one new. We are the new culture and at the moment we control things. The last time we had a clash of cultures due to religion a lot of people got burnt, literally. For me Religions shouldnt get any special protection. A person who believes the crap that is spouted in the bible and the qu'ran deserve every piece of ridicule they get.

97238[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more.

One of the organisers comments asking for "a law against religious discrimination" worried me - first of all because there is anyway and more importantly because I can see where this is all going to end and I don't mean just for muslims - we're going to see more protection for all religions which is a huge backwards step for civilisation imo.

I just hope as I've said before that the "apathy" that usually defines non-believers/nominally religious turns to a willingness for more people to stand up and say "No, we don't respect your divisive, ignorant, brain-washed nonsense" and we demand the continued right to say so.

One of the organisers comments asking for "a law against religious discrimination" worried me - first of all because there is anyway and more importantly because I can see where this is all going to end and I don't mean just for muslims - we're going to see more protection for all religions which is a huge backwards step for civilisation imo.

I just hope as I've said before that the "apathy" that usually defines non-believers/nominally religious turns to a willingness for more people to stand up and say "No, we don't respect your divisive, ignorant, brain-washed nonsense" and we demand the continued right to say so.

97291[/snapback]

won't happen, the people who make their voice heard ie the most fanatical and the least tolerant, are the ones who will force issues...but thats what I and one or two others have been saying all along while others [like you] have been saying there is nothing to worry about

97291[/snapback]

won't happen, the people who make their voice heard ie the most fanatical and the least tolerant, are the ones who will force issues...but thats what I and one or two others have been saying all along while others [like you] have been saying there is nothing to worry about

97335[/snapback]

As I said its not the muslims themselves I worry about - its the "over-tolerant" religion apologists like Blair and the BBC.

In fact I'm starting to think this Cartoon thing following on from the Jerry Springer and Sikh play may be just the things to finally make people stand up to all of them (religions that is).

well compared to the Rev Ian Paisley on the subject of Papists over the years, or the BNP on anyone non-white.....

no I really don't

97218[/snapback]

"CND, anti Vietnam, anti cruise missiles, anti S Efrika, N Ireland Peace marchers, anti poll tax riots, pro hunting demo's, Fathers For Justice"

I'm failing to see how you've made that leap, unless you think Paisley is a peace protester...

97291[/snapback]

97335[/snapback]

As I said its not the muslims themselves I worry about - its the "over-tolerant" religion apologists like Blair and the BBC.

In fact I'm starting to think this Cartoon thing following on from the Jerry Springer and Sikh play may be just the things to finally make people stand up to all of them (religions that is).

97337[/snapback]

It's the "over tolerant religion apologists" [such as those who hide behind Blair and the BBC for an excuse] who give the racist and least tolerant the ammunition to think that they will get away with their actions, and enforce things on the less fanatical majority that we all know are complete nonsense including discrimination and offence where they don't exist in the first place, other than in their own paranoia.

well compared to the Rev Ian Paisley on the subject of Papists over the years, or the BNP on anyone non-white.....

no I really don't

97218[/snapback]

"CND, anti Vietnam, anti cruise missiles, anti S Efrika, N Ireland Peace marchers, anti poll tax riots, pro hunting demo's, Fathers For Justice"

I'm failing to see how you've made that leap, unless you think Paisley is a peace protester...

97340[/snapback]

I was talking about demonsrations that at the time led to thr sort of reactions on here - "they're all mad and bad - STOP THEM"

they all just faded away -as the Mad Mullahs will

"You're being blinkered here Rob. Islam has been going for 1505 years it isn't going to fade away. Plus you have said that anti vivisectionists are the most violent you have seen. They didnt blow up people on public transport."

The A-V's have attacked people, sent bombs through the post, set fire to peoples cars and houses, dug up their dead relatives and stolen the bodies........ 6 of one IMHO

"You're being blinkered here Rob. Islam has been going for 1505 years it isn't going to fade away. Plus you have said that anti vivisectionists are the most violent you have seen. They didnt blow up people on public transport."

The A-V's have attacked people, sent bombs through the post, set fire to peoples cars and houses, dug up their dead relatives and stolen the bodies........  6 of one IMHO

97396[/snapback]

Just so we're clear, are you trying to compare the actions of a few misfits, like the pro-life killings, to events like 9-11, 7-7?

The A-V's have attacked people, sent bombs through the post, set fire to peoples cars and houses, dug up their dead relatives and stolen the bodies........  6 of one IMHO

97396[/snapback]

Just so we're clear, are you trying to compare the actions of a few misfits, like the pro-life killings, to events like 9-11, 7-7?

97400[/snapback]

there were only 12 -15 people responsible for 9-11 and 4 for 7-7

you can't balmae everyone in Britain for the AV's - or can you????