Surprise surprise

LeazesMag

"You're being blinkered here Rob. Islam has been going for 1505 years it isn't going to fade away. Plus you have said that anti vivisectionists are the most violent you have seen. They didnt blow up people on public transport."

The A-V's have attacked people, sent bombs through the post, set fire to peoples cars and houses, dug up their dead relatives and stolen the bodies........   6 of one IMHO

97396[/snapback]

Just so we're clear, are you trying to compare the actions of a few misfits, like the pro-life killings, to events like 9-11, 7-7?

97400[/snapback]

there were only 12 -15 people responsible for 9-11 and 4 for 7-7

you can't balmae everyone in Britain for the AV's - or can you????

97404[/snapback]

How many people have the AV's killed? Where do you get your figures from on the 7-7 bombers. How do you know who trained them gave them money supplied info and planning? Plus the 9-11 boys were members of AL Quaeda of which there are way more than 12-15 members.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You're being blinkered here Rob. Islam has been going for 1505 years it isn't going to fade away. Plus you have said that anti vivisectionists are the most violent you have seen. They didnt blow up people on public transport."

The A-V's have attacked people, sent bombs through the post, set fire to peoples cars and houses, dug up their dead relatives and stolen the bodies........   6 of one IMHO

97396[/snapback]

Just so we're clear, are you trying to compare the actions of a few misfits, like the pro-life killings, to events like 9-11, 7-7?

97400[/snapback]

there were only 12 -15 people responsible for 9-11 and 4 for 7-7

you can't balmae everyone in Britain for the AV's - or can you????

97404[/snapback]

probably your most blinkered post ever

The A-V's have attacked people, sent bombs through the post, set fire to peoples cars and houses, dug up their dead relatives and stolen the bodies........  6 of one IMHO

97396[/snapback]

Even from you, I can barely believe what I'm reading.

Well how many are there?

Oh yeah - all them Moslems - I forgot.................

The point is that is is a very very very small number of people who were genuinly involved in the terrorist attacks - although most of you lot will stick the blame on a whole religion, a complete country

Put your blind acceptance of the Sun and the Daily Mail's views away and THINK for once

Well how many are there?

The point is that is is a very very very small number of people who were genuinly involved in the terrorist attacks - although most of you lot will stick the blame on a whole religion, a complete country

Put your blind acceptance of the Sun and the Daily Mail's views  away and THINK for once

97487[/snapback]

I often wondered why you stuck to incessantly arguing the same points with Leazes, now I know it's because you're up to no better.

Well how many are there?

Put your blind acceptance of the Sun and the Daily Mail's views  away and THINK for once

97487[/snapback]

Head in sand time.

Has to be said, you're a blind fool, Rob. Sorry like.

Well how many are there?

97487[/snapback]

Head in sand time.

Has to be said, you're a blind fool, Rob. Sorry like.

97537[/snapback]

Precisely, his excuse for doing nothing [until they bother him] is there is too few of them among too many to have a chance of getting the right people, or getting them at all, or if you do someone else will come along and perform the same actions so whats the point .... quite amazing

Edited by LeazesMag

well I agree with Rob.

I totally disagree with the way these protests are being carried out, the "behead non believers" banners, men dressed as suicide bombers etc but at the end of the day its a very small majority of muslims that think that way. What Rob means (I think) is that a good percentage of Animal Liberation protesters will carry out acts of violence or intimidation compared to a smaller percentage of muslims.

well I agree with Rob.

I totally disagree with the way these protests are being carried out, the "behead non believers" banners, men dressed as suicide bombers etc but at the end of the day its a very small majority of muslims that think that way. What Rob means (I think) is that a good percentage of Animal Liberation protesters will carry out acts of violence or intimidation compared to a smaller percentage of muslims.

97557[/snapback]

but the fox hunting protesters aren't attempting to make people that disagree with them go fox hunting ..... or stop saying they don't like it

Big difference, this is also about freedom of speech and erosion of things we have that half the world would kill for...except they are prepared to kill to remove it

Chocchip made a good post in the other thread about it

well I agree with Rob.

97557[/snapback]

but the fox hunting protesters aren't attempting to make people that disagree with them go fox hunting ..... or stop saying they don't like it

Big difference, this is also about freedom of speech and erosion of things we have that half the world would kill for...except they are prepared to kill to remove it

97616[/snapback]

However this lot believe that anyone attached to Oxford Uni is a legitimate target for violence or terror regardless of their views, status etc.

Animal Rights

well I agree with Rob.

97557[/snapback]

Except I never mentioned or even implied all muslims or some muslims, only an idiot would generalise in that manner, I was talking only about the people who are pushing the boundaries of free speech; Rob seemingly can't form a coherent opinion about that.

well I agree with Rob.

97557[/snapback]

97616[/snapback]

However this lot believe that anyone attached to Oxford Uni is a legitimate target for violence or terror regardless of their views, status etc.

Animal Rights

97622[/snapback]

2 Big differences PP

" but the fox hunting protesters aren't attempting to make people that disagree with them go fox hunting "

"This is also about freedom of speech and erosion of things we have that half the world would kill for...except they are prepared to kill to remove it"

Edited by LeazesMag

2 Big differences PP

" but the fox hunting protesters aren't attempting to make people that disagree with them go fox hunting "

"This is also about freedom of speech and erosion of things we have that half the world would kill for...except they are prepared to kill to remove it"

97639[/snapback]

Again I agree however the motive is irrelevant, if a person is willing to kill or maim another because of their beliefs then thats terrorism, in the case of the story I linked, these Animal Rights people are willing to kill or maim young people not because of what they believe but because they are somehow linked to an organisation that has a small part of it involved in something these people disagree with.

To hate someone enough to want to kill them because they are different to you is a terrible thing, to do it because they have a link to someone or thing you disagree with is even worse.

Sky's report on that poll had an interesting figure that the Telegraph didn't use (online at least). 91% said they felt "loyal" to the UK - how many "white anglo-saxon pseudo-christians" would say that? - I don't think I'd agree to that phrase for a start. That doesn't imply betrayal or anything but "loyal" is certainly too strong a word for me.

2 Big differences PP

97639[/snapback]

Again I agree however the motive is irrelevant, if a person is willing to kill or maim another because of their beliefs then thats terrorism, in the case of the story I linked, these Animal Rights people are willing to kill or maim young people not because of what they believe but because they are somehow linked to an organisation that has a small part of it involved in something these people disagree with.

To hate someone enough to want to kill them because they are different to you is a terrible thing, to do it because they have a link to someone or thing you disagree with is even worse.

97674[/snapback]

And how many have they killed.

Thanks for the support lads - sometimes I think I'm the only one on here fighting the Daily Mail waving fascists

Into a rousing chorus of

"We will overcome" (but only in a non-violent, respectful and generous way of course)

Thanks for the support lads - sometimes I think I'm the only one on here fighting the Daily Mail waving fascists

Into a rousing chorus of

"We will overcome" (but only in a non-violent, respectful and generous way of course)

97794[/snapback]

shows the limitations of your thinking if you appear to think you should blindly follow a particular newspaper, or faith as per comments and questions you have asked on those lines, rather than make a decision and form an opinion of your own.

Sky's report on that poll had an interesting figure that the Telegraph didn't use (online at least). 91% said they felt "loyal" to the UK - how many "white anglo-saxon pseudo-christians" would say that? - I don't think I'd agree to that phrase for a start. That doesn't imply betrayal or anything but "loyal" is certainly too strong a word for me.

97701[/snapback]

If it came to the crunch, 91% is very high. In any case, 9% that don't is quite a few

Into a rousing chorus of

97794[/snapback]

shows the limitations of your thinking if you appear to think you should blindly follow a particular newspaper, or faith as per comments and questions you have asked on those lines, rather than make a decision and form an opinion of your own.

97806[/snapback]

Sorry - I forgot - you only follow a LEADER

who will put Britain back on the right track and get rid of...... etc etc etc

Into a rousing chorus of

97794[/snapback]

So, anyone who disagrees with you is a Daily Mail waving fascist? Remind you of anyone? I know of at least 2 sensible leftists on this board who think you've lost the plot.

Edited by DotBum

2 Big differences PP

97639[/snapback]

97674[/snapback]

I tend to agree with this. There are actually close similarities between animal rights extremists and islamic fundamentalists. Not least because they tend to be hypocrites. In the case of islamic fundamentalists, they are seemingly happy to abuse the freedom of speech they proclaim to hate. And how many animal rights activists avoid the use of ALL animal products or drugs that have been tested on animals - not many I bet. Both groups also want to fundamentally change the way we live against the majority's wishes.

The amount of people each group have killed is fairly irrelevant when we are talking about individuals who are prepared to kill people for their cause. The animal rights activists try and justify their actions by targeting scientists (like myself if I had chosen a different career path), but increasingly they will target anyone who deals with scientists or the family of scientists. Al Queda etc of course will consider everyone a legitimate target. This makes them more dangerous (particularly as they are willing to kill themselves in the process), but on a moral level, I find both groups equally reprehensible.

So to summarize, terrorists are scum no matter what the cause imo. In a civilised society the ends do not always justify the means, especially when the majority do not even support your ends.

Personally speaking Ive had a lot more problems with animal rights nutters than any Muslims Ive met. In fact ive got 3 on the work force and nicer more hard working lads you would be pushed to meet.

97867[/snapback]

I'm not sure you can compare an "animal rights nutter" with your average Joe Muslim mind. :D

Mind, many of the muslims that have since found to be terrorists who comitted mass murder appeared to be very nice chaps to those that knew them.