'Busted' Promotes Hitzfeld on Look North

Guest CrimsonFault

It's funny really. None of us go on N-O slagging it off, but you lot come on here to do that very thing. I fail to see how we're bitter.

We're taking the piss, because it deserves taking the piss out of, not because it's N-O related.

96807[/snapback]

? Who brought N-O to the table? I don't give a shit about N-O or your obsession with them, my criticism was simply aimed at this forum seemingly being based around taking the piss out of people.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty hypocritical to talk of chips on shoulders Gol.

Don't get me wrong I like both boards but at times this place is more an N-O discussion board than an NUFC one. Today there was a thread up on here about N-O being down about 5 minutes after it happened.

96811[/snapback]

By a poster who does seem a little obsessed with N-O. I think the problem that is 'board wars' tends to occur because people are associating individual grudges with everyone else.

The N-O crowd are very defensive, clearly they feel insecure with their site that when ever it is mentioned in our board they feel the need to snap their crayons.

But I guess its to be expected as its been half-term this week and they've probably over done the Sunny-Delight again.

96817[/snapback]

Oh aye, i bet N-O are quaking in their boots at the stiff competition you lot are giving them.

96820[/snapback]

Who's in competion ? we are both Newcastle forums ?

Why do you feel the need to come over here a be agressive for ?

Have you got a small willy or something ?

Anyway, going back to the original thread, I think stupeedo should be commended for being prepared to put himself in the spotlight. It's not his fault the tone of the article, and if he hadn't have come forward, there would have been nothing at all. So thanks very much and well done stupeedo!

? Who brought N-O to the table? I don't give a shit about N-O or your obsession with them, my criticism was simply aimed at this forum seemingly being based around taking the piss out of people.

96821[/snapback]

I have to say, it's one of the major reasons I like this board.

A bit of piss-taking is good fun, we all get it, and as an added bonus people with no sense of humour tend to leave.

96821[/snapback]

A bit of piss-taking is good fun, we all get it, and as an added bonus people with no sense of humour tend to leave.

96839[/snapback]

Which in turn makes us inbred :D

96821[/snapback]

96839[/snapback]

Which in turn makes us inbred :rolleyes:

96846[/snapback]

Too perpetual :D

Now thats just rude!

96874[/snapback]

no, if I'd have said "Gejon, fuck off !"

That would have been rude, i was mearly being impolite.

96821[/snapback]

96839[/snapback]

In total agreement with DB