'Busted' Promotes Hitzfeld on Look North

Guest CrimsonFault

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought people from the North East just inherently "got" the whole pisstaking thing. I'd fucking hate to go for a pint with some of the whiners on this thread. When will people understand that it's not one board against another - we take the piss out of the people and the posts that get made on here just as much as we take the piss out of the people and the posts that get made over there. And it's really REALLY simple - if you don't like what gets posted on here, then just fuck off. Or if you'd prefer, keep posting on here but try to keep your whining about pisstaking to a minimum.

I thought people from the North East just inherently "got" the whole pisstaking thing.  I'd fucking hate to go for a pint with some of the whiners on this thread.  When will people understand that it's not one board against another - we take the piss out of the people and the posts that get made on here just as much as we take the piss out of the people and the posts that get made over there.  And it's really REALLY simple - if you don't like what gets posted on here, then just fuck off.  Or if you'd prefer, keep posting on here but try to keep your whining about pisstaking to a minimum.

97159[/snapback]

:D

What the fat, ginger, gay, Souness-loving robot said.

Jeees, I've never read posts from so many uptight tarts in my life! What gives with all the us v them shite anyway?

What this thread need is something to wipe all the crap away.

shitBegone_roll.jpg