Charles N'Zogbia

LeazesMag

Aye, like Taylor a proof that sometimes you just need to give players a chance.

He could be a massive player for us in the next couple of season, he's showing maturity beyond his years already.

Put in some quality balls today and tracked back to help Elliott when they brought that quick lad on at half-time.

Are you watching Monsieur Robert?

96945[/snapback]

Luque, AND Monsr Robert eat your heart out.

Put in some quality balls today and tracked back to help Elliott when they brought that quick lad on at half-time.

Are you watching Monsieur Robert?

96945[/snapback]

nah, he's just getting ready to play in this little competition called THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE. Bairn.

96952[/snapback]

bairn? I think its great that for the first time in a while we've got an exciting prospect down the left who is not only giving us real options but who we can rely on to help out further back when necessary, dont you? no need for the snipering mate

do you even go to matches?

96967[/snapback]

not many these days as i live in swansea, oh shit have i just admitted to not being a sooperfan? dont worry i wont be bothering you on NO :D

96979[/snapback]

out of interest who are the "soopafans" because from who i think they probably are they mostly post on here anyway

do you even go to matches?

96967[/snapback]

not many these days as i live in swansea, oh shit have i just admitted to not being a sooperfan? dont worry i wont be bothering you on NO :D

96979[/snapback]

out of interest who are the "soopafans" because from who i think they probably are they mostly post on here anyway

96988[/snapback]

Who do you think the soopafans are like? Out of interest?

Well to me the ones i remember doing the whole "do you go to games" and "i have been to xxxx" amount of games post more on here than they do N-O but as there seems to be a lot of reference on here regarding "soopafans" over on N-O i would just like to find out who these are?

Well to me the ones i remember doing the whole "do you go to games" and "i have been to xxxx" amount of games post more on here than they do N-O but as there seems to be a lot of reference on here regarding "soopafans" over on N-O i would just like to find out who these are?

97061[/snapback]

I think the main reference re soopafans is to the some of the younger ones who give it the "I've been to away games and you can't support the toon if you've got a cockney accent, and don't sing shoes off if you love the toon, sing this instead etc". I know what you mean about the do you go to games, I've been to xxxx games crew though. They're uberfans tbh.

97061[/snapback]

I think the main reference re soopafans is to the some of the younger ones who give it the "I've been to away games and you can't support the toon if you've got a cockney accent, and don't sing shoes off if you love the toon, sing this instead etc". I know what you mean about the do you go to games, I've been to xxxx games crew though. They're uberfans tbh.

97064[/snapback]

Ah the old Soopafan Vs Uberfan debate, i do apologise i had my wires crossed!