Dyer's celebration

MattM4

You could see the referee shaking his head when he handed out the yellow card as if to say "sorry, it's stupid but it's the laws"....

Time that ruling was done away with tbh although under current rulings, the booking was the right decision.

how stupid is that rule! FFS soon you will get booked for scoring!

96968[/snapback]

it was great to see him showing some real passion for the club for once, i feel things are gonna get a whole lot better her soon.

I mean at the club mind, not this forum :D

(cant get any better can it hehe)

You could see the referee shaking his head when he handed out the yellow card as if to say "sorry, it's stupid but it's the laws"....

96970[/snapback]

yeap, no blaming the referee there. It seems to happen a lot that the refs book players reluctantly... the FA should take a hint.

What can a ref do though? can he really take a stand and risk losing his high profile position over something so trivial? I guess not.

I felt it made the celebration that bit more special, knowing he was going to take a booking for it. It's not like he was going to pick up another one.

Ugly Mackems would have smacked him tbh

96977[/snapback]

I actually thought about that, the amount of people who seem to hate Dyer what if he ran to one of them in the crowd :D

96983[/snapback]

Someone kissed Shola :rolleyes:

Wasn't you was it Gejon? :angry:

96989[/snapback]

Well he is a 20 goal a season striker!