FAO Meenzer

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Going to Edinburgh the mora.......any decent pubs to recommend ???? Have only ever been down the Grass Market and Rose Street so fancy trying somewher different ?

97509[/snapback]

I've always liked the Jekyll and Hyde on Hanover Street (which is all dark and gothic and nice), and the Auld Hoose down St. Leonards Street... but then I likes my rock/alternative stuff. Depends what you're after really. :D

Going to Edinburgh the mora.......any decent pubs to recommend ???? Have only ever been down the Grass Market and Rose Street so fancy trying somewher different ?

97509[/snapback]

I've always liked the Jekyll and Hyde on Hanover Street (which is all dark and gothic and nice), and the Auld Hoose down St. Leonards Street... but then I likes my rock/alternative stuff. Depends what you're after really. :D

97522[/snapback]

That will do nicely cheers............... :rolleyes: ( think I may have been in the Jekyll)

97509[/snapback]

97522[/snapback]

That will do nicely cheers............... :rolleyes: ( think I may have been in the Jekyll)

97523[/snapback]

It's fairly central, so that's entirely possible. :D The Hoose is a bit of a hike out, so you're unlikely to end up that way, but what the heck. :angry:

97509[/snapback]

97522[/snapback]

97523[/snapback]

It's fairly central, so that's entirely possible. :D The Hoose is a bit of a hike out, so you're unlikely to end up that way, but what the heck. :angry:

97526[/snapback]

Edinburgh is about as Scottish as London. Glasgow is the better place for real atmosphere.

And the reason I ask Meenzer is I was telling a friend about you and he doesnt know anybody who likes Alan Shearer as much as he does. Bet glasgows nightclubs are better than Edinburghs.

Edinburgh is about as Scottish as London.

So true!

The Scots are far outnumbered by the foreigners..

97819[/snapback]

That's why everyone vistits though. You get to go to Scotland without having to deal with miserable jocks. :D

And the reason I ask Meenzer is I was telling a friend about you and he doesnt know anybody who likes Alan Shearer as much as he does.

97791[/snapback]

OK, I admit it, I'm lost. Unless you mean likes likes. Which I don't. :D

And the reason I ask Meenzer is I was telling a friend about you and he doesnt know anybody who likes Alan Shearer as much as he does.

97791[/snapback]

OK, I admit it, I'm lost. Unless you mean likes likes. Which I don't. B)

97906[/snapback]

He really likes Alan Shearer. Would like to meet another like minded person (gay) who would maybe one day go to a football match to see him.

I am trying to get you both a blind date. With each other.

97791[/snapback]

97906[/snapback]

He really likes Alan Shearer. Would like to meet another like minded person (gay) who would maybe one day go to a football match to see him.

98058[/snapback]

Gays at the footy?! Where did it all go wrong?

Did we lose a war?

97791[/snapback]

97906[/snapback]

98058[/snapback]

Gays at the footy?! Where did it all go wrong?

Did we lose a war?

98060[/snapback]

With the amount of them that play it now!!!

97791[/snapback]

OK, I admit it, I'm lost. Unless you mean likes likes. Which I don't. ;)

97906[/snapback]

98058[/snapback]

Ahhh. My boyfriend would have a problem with that, I suspect. Unless he's up for a threesome, in which case let's talk. B)

Incidentally, is "he likes Alan Shearer" really a new euphemism along the lines of "he's a friend of Dorothy"? Unlike SMO and Wacky, I'm so out of touch with the kids these days...  B)

98103[/snapback]

Them two are always touching kids. Allegedly.

Incidentally, is "he likes Alan Shearer" really a new euphemism along the lines of "he's a friend of Dorothy"? Unlike SMO and Wacky, I'm so out of touch with the kids these days...  ;)

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

Do you know, that might be what I... oh never mind. B)

Agreed....Glasgow is better than Edinburgh !!!!

Ended up in Edinburgh Zoo only to be surrounded by non other than " Geordie Charver" families ...... ;)

Going up to Glasgow next month to see the sis so will visit some "proper" hostelry's/// B)

Incidentally, is "he likes Alan Shearer" really a new euphemism along the lines of "he's a friend of Dorothy"? Unlike SMO and Wacky, I'm so out of touch with the kids these days...  ;)

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

98111[/snapback]

You're one sick man/lady, pete burns????????? :blush:

I just don't know!

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

98111[/snapback]

I just don't know!

98192[/snapback]

I'm all man, and I'll prove it to you in graphic technicolor whenever you want. BYOL (bring your own lube). :blush:

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

98111[/snapback]

I just don't know!

98192[/snapback]

I'm all man, and I'll prove it to you in graphic technicolor whenever you want. BYOL (bring your own lube). :blush:

98196[/snapback]

Pleased you spelt that out, thought you were having a pop at wor lass.

BYOL - bring your overweight lass :blush:

Incidentally, is "he likes Alan Shearer" really a new euphemism along the lines of "he's a friend of Dorothy"? Unlike SMO and Wacky, I'm so out of touch with the kids these days...  :blush:

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

98111[/snapback]

I just don't know!

98192[/snapback]

I'm all man, and I'll prove it to you in graphic technicolor whenever you want. BYOL (bring your own lube). :)

98196[/snapback]

BYOL - bring your overweight lass :blush:

98211[/snapback]

;) Only if she's a dab hand with a camcorder like.

Incidentally, is "he likes Alan Shearer" really a new euphemism along the lines of "he's a friend of Dorothy"? Unlike SMO and Wacky, I'm so out of touch with the kids these days...  :blush:

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

98111[/snapback]

I just don't know!

98192[/snapback]

I'm all man, and I'll prove it to you in graphic technicolor whenever you want. BYOL (bring your own lube). :)

98196[/snapback]

BYOL - bring your overweight lass :)

98211[/snapback]

98216[/snapback]

Meenz......thats by no means the first reference to camcorder from you!!! :blush:

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

98111[/snapback]

I just don't know!

98192[/snapback]

98196[/snapback]

BYOL - bring your overweight lass :)

98211[/snapback]

98216[/snapback]

Meenz......thats by no means the first reference to camcorder from you!!! :blush:

98222[/snapback]

It's by no means the first thread in which you've stated the screamingly obvious, either. What's your point? :)