FAO Meenzer

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Incidentally, is "he likes Alan Shearer" really a new euphemism along the lines of "he's a friend of Dorothy"? Unlike SMO and Wacky, I'm so out of touch with the kids these days...  :blush:

98103[/snapback]

Them two are always touching kids. Allegedly.

98107[/snapback]

Do you know, that might be what I... oh never mind. B)

98111[/snapback]

You're one sick man/lady, pete burns????????? :)

I just don't know!

98192[/snapback]

I'm all man, and I'll prove it to you in graphic technicolor whenever you want. BYOL (bring your own lube). :)

98196[/snapback]

Pleased you spelt that out, thought you were having a pop at wor lass.

BYOL - bring your overweight lass :)

98211[/snapback]

;) Only if she's a dab hand with a camcorder like.

98216[/snapback]

Meenz......thats by no means the first reference to camcorder from you!!! :blush:

98222[/snapback]

It's by no means the first thread in which you've stated the screamingly obvious, either. What's your point? :)

98227[/snapback]

He wants you to kick his back door's in whilst Alex video's it, isn't it obvious :blush:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Incidentally, is "he likes Alan Shearer" really a new euphemism along the lines of "he's a friend of Dorothy"? Unlike SMO and Wacky, I'm so out of touch with the kids these days...  B)

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

This content of the 2 posts above and their implications is/are unacceptable, I have threads deleted for a posting a few racy pictures but these 2 sicko's are calling me a peado! FFS where are the moderators when you need them. Don't let this go unpunished!

Get your legal beak back on Manc-Mag i'm gonna sue!!!!! ;):blush:

Incidentally, is "he likes Alan Shearer" really a new euphemism along the lines of "he's a friend of Dorothy"? Unlike SMO and Wacky, I'm so out of touch with the kids these days...  B)

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

This content of the 2 posts above and their implications is/are unacceptable, I have threads deleted for a posting a few racy pictures but these 2 sicko's are calling me a peado! FFS where are the moderators when you need them. Don't let this go unpunished!

Get your legal beak back on Manc-Mag i'm gonna sue!!!!! :blush::blush:

98446[/snapback]

Hey, I got called a paedo a while back and nobody else seemed to care ;)

98103[/snapback]

98107[/snapback]

Get your legal beak back on Manc-Mag i'm gonna sue!!!!! :blush::blush:

98446[/snapback]

Hey, I got called a paedo a while back and nobody else seemed to care ;)

98478[/snapback]

Although you did seem to overreact to what I thought was a joke I still wish you'd banned GeJon :blush: