Sunday Papers

Gemmill

Any new manager gossip then? I'm stuck in the house waiting for something to be delivered (between 8 and fecking 1!) so can't get out to get the papers. So I'm relying on YOU scabby lot to be my little information monkeys.

Well?

Not a manager story, but there's an Jonathan Woodgate interview in the Mail. He's being interviewed byyyyy............................. Bobby Robson! :rolleyes:

"Well, Jonathan, your hair's got long!" :D

Not much according to the BBC:

Martin O'Neill will be approached by the FA on 2 March about replacing Sven-Goran Eriksson as England boss. (Mirror)

Barcelona star Samuel Eto'o has claimed Chelsea have offered an astonishing £41m to sign him. (News of the World)

Juventus are ready to test the financial strength of Manchester United by reviving their interest in Cristiano Ronaldo. (Mirror)

Spurs are braced for a £17m bid from Chelsea for skipper Ledley King. (Star)

Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to make a £30m summer splash for two world-class midfielders - Lyon's Mahamadou Diarra and River Plate's Javier Mascherano - to banish the spectre of Roy Keane. (Express)

Manchester City are ready to double Stuart Pearce's wages in a bid to stop him becoming England manager. (News of the World)

Manchester United will offer Mikael Silvestre to Tottenham as part of a bid to land highly-rated teenage winger Aaron Lennon. (People)

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes will sign Aston Villa's Mark Delaney this summer. (Mirror)

Laurent Robert has revealed he could have been playing FOR Liverpool against Benfica on Tuesday. (News of the World)

West Ham are weighing up a £1m bid for Preston right-back Tyrone Mears. (People)

Birmingham midfielder David Dunn is set for a shock summer transfer - back to his old club Blackburn. (Star)

Arsene Wenger will launch a fresh £5m bid for West Brom's Curtis Davies in the summer. (People)

Newcastle can grab Wigan boss Paul Jewell for a knockdown £500,000 - thanks to an escape clause in his contract. (News of the World)

Arsenal left-back Gael Clichy is fighting to rescue his career after failing to beat a foot problem. (News of the World)

Spurs are poised to move again for Portsmouth defender Matthew Taylor after seeing a proposed deadline-day deal collapse. (News of the World)

Blackburn are battling to keep Lucas Neill out of the clutches of Newcastle. (Star)

Any new manager gossip then?  I'm stuck in the house waiting for something to be delivered (between 8 and fecking 1!) so can't get out to get the papers.  So I'm relying on YOU scabby lot to be my little information monkeys.

Well?

97171[/snapback]

Roeder says Parker should be on the plane to Germany.

But Sven more likely agrees with me that he'll be on the plane to somewhere, but not Germany. Unless 2 weeks in the Bavarian Forests is Scotts idea of a summer hol.