The Mighty Boosh

Tooj

Bah... tickets for March are sold out, and I can't make the April date. Dammit.

Oh well. I suppose it keeps a few extra pennies in my pocket. Which was the original plan anyways. Goodo.

I love the Boosh, the second series was far superior to the first in my opinion.

97613[/snapback]

I'm the opposite meself, series one all the way for me

97621[/snapback]

I'm going to have to agree with Jimbo, Nana-geddon had me in stitches; both fantastic, though.

I love the Boosh, the second series was far superior to the first in my opinion.

97613[/snapback]

I'm the opposite meself, series one all the way for me

97621[/snapback]

I'm going to have to agree with Jimbo, Nana-geddon had me in stitches; both fantastic, though.

97638[/snapback]

I just loved the whole Zooniverse thing, in particular Fossill and Bambridge....

"and i shot him, with a pistol hidden in my moustache"

:D:rolleyes::angry:

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone at the show last night then??

I ended up getting tix for the April show (yay!)... but I went to the afterparty last night.... had a little chat with Rich (Bob Fossil), and Noel (Vince) loved my Boosh outfit.... yay!

I just bought a ticket to see them in London, in April, the night they're filming it to make a live DVD. Second row tickets!

Now I just need to find somewhere to stay that night. Ahh dear... I should really think these things through PROPERLY....! :o

But... YAY!... can't wait!!!!!

Enjoyable series.

How does it work with the ape in the live show though? Do the rspca have concerns about animal exploitation?

107785[/snapback]

They use mancy. He's desperately in need of a waxing tbh. :o

• 1 year later...