COVID Club

Kid Dynamite

You know no one gives a fuck about the club anymore when we have a COVID outbreak threatening the next game and it barely gets a mention on here :lol:

FWIW the Guardian has just broken rank and insinuated the 4 positive tests are Hayden, Krafth, Lascelles and Carroll. The rest of the tests are due back today 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

On one hand, it’s quite bad. On the other, the training ground being closed means Bruce can’t run any sessions so it’s swings and roundabouts 

Thought that was going to be a Jeremy Beadle joke at first 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

You know no one gives a fuck about the club anymore when we have a COVID outbreak threatening the next game and it barely gets a mention on here :lol:

FWIW the Guardian has just broken rank and insinuated the 4 positive tests are Hayden, Krafth, Lascelles and Carroll. The rest of the tests are due back today 

could be worse 

Apparently the first team squad has to be down to 14 players for the game to be postponed. 

Although I'd imagine Villa aren't particularly keen to play a team riddled with the Rona. Some of the players on the pitch might have it and not know it yet

I read somewhere that it's less to do with numbers of players infected and more on a case by case basis. So, say for example, Darlow, Dubravka and Gillespie all had it, we'd get a postponement.

It was inevitable that it would happen at some club sooner or later and I have no doubt Ashley is skimping on the messures put in place to prevent it, so it was inevitable we would be the club it happened at.

I had no faith in us getting a win at Villa so this doesn't really effect that.