When football gets too heated..

Scottish Mag

Wavered between laughing in an evil manner and cringing. This is what all those american pundits needs to see when they say 'sawker' isn't a contact sport and that it's just for girls.

Is that Stevie Gerrard with the appauling 2 footed challenge in the middle of that?

Wanker.

97440[/snapback]

Looked like it to me- loved Totti's stomp. :D

Is that Stevie Gerrard with the appauling 2 footed challenge in the middle of that?

Wanker.

97440[/snapback]

Looked like it to me- loved Totti's stomp. :D

97447[/snapback]

His punch was canny too. The end clip was class I thought, if he holds his face liek that off a slap he deserves to get knocked out.

The worst two in it for me are Keane on Haaland and Gerrard on whoever. Absolutely fucking appalling. I don't mind Gerrard but one thing I really can't stand about the bloke is the cowardly two-footed tackles. He seemed to go through a phase where he was doing that every other game a couple of year ago.

The worst two in it for me are Keane on Haaland and Gerrard on whoever.  Absolutely fucking appalling.  I don't mind Gerrard but one thing I really can't stand about the bloke is the cowardly two-footed tackles.  He seemed to go through a phase where he was doing that every other game a couple of year ago.

97565[/snapback]

I'm always shocked that Haaland didn't have his leg broken in that challenge.

Jenas is the same as Gerrard btw. Lot's of cowardly two-footed challenges from him too.

The Haaland challenge it was other foot that ended his career, but having seen that tackle, the ferocity of it caused his right foot to smack right into his left. Dunno if that has anything to do with it. But then again, I'm sure many people were surprised at how a free-kick caused Smith's nasty injury yesterday.

The Haaland challenge it was other foot that ended his career, but having seen that tackle, the ferocity of it caused his right foot to smack right into his left. Dunno if that has anything to do with it. But then again, I'm sure many people were surprised at how a free-kick caused Smith's nasty injury yesterday.

97631[/snapback]

Knee :D