dyer

Dr Gloom

i thought dyer was the man of the match by a country mile yesterday.

good to see him back and fit. hopefully he can stay injury free for the rest of the season.

if dyer was fit and able to put performances in like that every week he'd be in the england squad and well worth the reported £80k a week wages.

we looked a different side with his pace and movement up front.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if he could play just behind owen. granted we wouldn't have much of an aerial presence but if we continue to play our footbal on the ground, like we did for the majority of yesterday's game, it shouldn't be a problem.

Guest CrimsonFault
i wonder if he could play just behind owen. granted we wouldn't have much of an aerial presence but if we continue to play our footbal on the ground, like we did for the majority of yesterday's game, it shouldn't be a problem.

97409[/snapback]

I dunno, Owen has the knack of winning headers. The Lion of Gosforth isn't the biggest of players, but he still wins the headers for flick ons, and I'm sure Owen can do the same.

Guest CrimsonFault
But don't forget he's a bling cunt piss taking shithouse.

The average Dyer 'supporter' must have the memory span of a goldfish - and the IQ to match!

97423[/snapback]

Anybody who is a fan of Dyer, should be hung from their bollocks live on TV in front of their family before Coronation Street.

The average Dyer 'supporter' must have the memory span of a goldfish - and the IQ to match!

97423[/snapback]

Anybody who is a fan of Dyer, should be hung from their bollocks live on TV in front of their family before Coronation Street.

97424[/snapback]

Maybe some competition for Emmerdale - seeing imbeciles hung by the bollocks.

Guest CrimsonFault

97423[/snapback]

97424[/snapback]

Maybe some competition for Emmerdale - seeing imbeciles hung by the bollocks.

97426[/snapback]

:D

i'm a fan of dyer because, when fit, he improves our team with his pace, movement and selfless running...FACT.

anyone that can't see that a fit dyer is a valuable first team player is letting their dislike of his off-field persona and his poor injury record cloud their judgement.

Guest CrimsonFault
i'm a fan of dyer because, when fit, he improves our team with his pace, movement and selfless running...FACT.

anyone that can't see that a fit dyer is a valuable first team player is  letting their dislike of his off-field persona and his poor injury record cloud their judgement.

97429[/snapback]

I'm not a Dyer fan because he put the clubs name through the dirt, picutres of him being pissed on newspapers, sex tapes, crashing cars, has a reputation of being a cunt, he is currently on £85k a week, and has done nothing, NOTHING at all to deserve it, last year he told Sir Bobbles were to go when he asked him to play right wing away to Middlesbrough.

Since Aston Villa at home last season, I have become Lee Bowyers biggest fan for twatting Dyer.

anyone that can't see that a fit dyer is a valuable first team player is  letting their dislike of his off-field persona and his poor injury record cloud their judgement.

97429[/snapback]

I'm not a Dyer fan because he put the clubs name through the dirt, picutres of him being pissed on newspapers, sex tapes, crashing cars, has a reputation of being a cunt, he is currently on £85k a week, and has done nothing, NOTHING at all to deserve it, last year he told Sir Bobbles were to go when he asked him to play right wing away to Middlesbrough.

Since Aston Villa at home last season, I have become Lee Bowyers biggest fan for twatting Dyer.

97430[/snapback]

well it looks to me like you're doing exactly what i said in my last post - letting his poor history with injuries and the tabloids cloud your judgement.

there is no doubt in my mind that we need a fit dyer. if he can by some miracle remain fit, he can be one of our most important players. yesterday's performance was a little reminder of what he brings to the team - pace, movement, vision...all the things we've been crying out for since bellamy left and owen got injured.

bellamy had a shocking off-field record too - just as bad as dyer's in all honesty but i'd take him back in a flash because of what he could do on the football field.

i thought dyer was the man of the match by a country mile yesterday.

good to see him back and fit. hopefully he can stay injury free for the rest of the season.

if dyer was fit and able to put performances in like that every week he'd be in the england squad and well worth the reported £80k a week wages.

we looked a different side with his pace and movement up front.

97359[/snapback]

I won't state the obvious.

Edited by Howaythelads

97423[/snapback]

Did you boo yesterday when he scored?

97438[/snapback]

Yes.

I had £50 on Shola at 6/1

Yes.

97486[/snapback]

...On him either committing the most fouls of any player on the pitch, or tripping over his own feet instead of moving, or jumping 5 minutes before the ball arrives, and you'd have been quids in. Doubt you'd get 6/1 though.

He showed us what we are missing when he's out. He changes the team we are. With the stuff he helped create could you imagine having Owen or Shearer to finish off that stuff. Will be great. Great to see Kieron back. Don't think anyone really dislikes him anymore. I think he's a top guy and loves the club and us!

Yes.

97486[/snapback]

...On him either committing the most fouls of any player on the pitch, or tripping over his own feet instead of moving, or jumping 5 minutes before the ball arrives, and you'd have been quids in. Doubt you'd get 6/1 though.

97540[/snapback]

Put it on Shola before I knew Shearer was out. Thought 6/1 was a decent price when I heard he'd be leading the line. Thought he was unlucky not to have popped one in in the first half.

He showed us what we are missing when he's out. He changes the team we are. With the stuff he helped create could you imagine having Owen or Shearer to finish off that stuff. Will be great. Great to see Kieron back. Don't think anyone really dislikes him anymore. I think he's a top guy and loves the club and us!

97619[/snapback]

you'd be surprised

Dyer offers us something different and often stops any huff and puff play, but he's not a great footballer. How many times did he get the ball run with it and then do absolutely jack shit with it at the end?

His running and movement is top class, but his passing etc is pretty poor.