FA cup QF draw

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We only have a chance if every single away fan takes their shoes off in support of the lads.

98039[/snapback]

Just the usual spastics should suffice.

98049[/snapback]

But with it being a weekday game, we'll have a lower spastic contingent. I think we need to start a campaign. I'll start printing off the flyers and look at how much a flag would cost. Could one of the mods sticky a dedicated shoes off forum?

This throughly deserved its own thread - nay, own forum.

98031[/snapback]

I don't have time to wade through 6/7 pages of 'online' shite.

98033[/snapback]

The same online shite you were always contributing to before you were banned?

Apparently we're the only team other than Arsenal to have beaten Chelsea in the cup in the last 7 years.

;)

97890[/snapback]

FA Cup only though.

98077[/snapback]

Shock, horror another trivial response from Sima! B)

Apparently we're the only team other than Arsenal to have beaten Chelsea in the cup in the last 7 years.

:blush:

97890[/snapback]

FA Cup only though.

98077[/snapback]

Shock, horror another trivial response from Sima! ;)

98082[/snapback]

Post-count re-set tbh. It's the only way. B)

97890[/snapback]

FA Cup only though.

98077[/snapback]

98082[/snapback]

Knowledge is power B)

B)

97890[/snapback]

FA Cup only though.

98077[/snapback]

Probably why he wrote 'in the cup' tbh.

Piece of piss, we'll fucking murder them.

98090[/snapback]

That's the spirit, like someone said before though you have to hope they stay in the CL as they'll put out a weakened side. Saying that though, their weakened side would probably still finish in the top 4 if they were in the PL.

Owen is our only hope, but by then he'll only be half-fit.

97890[/snapback]

FA Cup only though.

98077[/snapback]

98082[/snapback]

Knowledge is power B)

98087[/snapback]

Read the fucking title of the thread you muppet, he was hardly talking about the Champions League now was he? :blush:

Handed a smilie slap over the internet and an insult to boot, I don't think I'll ever recover.

98095[/snapback]

You were a lost cause before both the slap and the smilie tbh! B)

Handed a smilie slap over the internet and an insult to boot, I don't think I'll ever recover.

98095[/snapback]

You were a lost cause before both the slap and the smilie tbh! B)

98098[/snapback]

I'm glad someone told me, here's me thinking I was something I'm not.

errr.....cheers?

This throughly deserved its own thread - nay, own forum.

98031[/snapback]

I don't have time to wade through 6/7 pages of 'online' shite.

98033[/snapback]

The same online shite you were always contributing to before you were banned?

98063[/snapback]

I raised the level of debate above childish bickering.

Considering Colchester were doing so well against them until they ran out of steam, there's no reason we couldn't get a win or a draw.

Chelsea were beaten by Middlesborough let's not forget...

98117[/snapback]

A couple of things, first of all they were away to Middlesbrough and secondly they only had their reserves out against Colchester and will no doubt stick their first team out against us.

Considering Colchester were doing so well against them until they ran out of steam, there's no reason we couldn't get a win or a draw.

98117[/snapback]

A couple of things, first of all they were away to Middlesbrough and secondly they only had their reserves out against Colchester and will no doubt stick their first team out against us.

98122[/snapback]

It still shows that they're not as invincible as people make out. We knocked their 1st team out of the cup before didn't we?

A good manager could get us at least a draw and set up a home tie at SJP. But Steve Bruce would just play negatively and we'd get thumped.

98117[/snapback]

98122[/snapback]

It still shows that they're not as invincible as people make out. We knocked their 1st team out of the cup before didn't we?

A good manager could get us at least a draw and set up a home tie at SJP But Steve Bruce would just play negatively and we'd get thumped.

98124[/snapback]

I don't think there are any replys this round

98117[/snapback]

98122[/snapback]

A good manager could get us at least a draw and set up a home tie at SJP But Steve Bruce would just play negatively and we'd get thumped.

98124[/snapback]

I don't think there are any replys this round

98129[/snapback]

Didn't think of that. But as has been said hopefully they'll still be in the CL at this point...

I think the team would want to try to reach the final and give Big Al the chance to lift the FA Cup so in that case would be more focused and want to win it for him.

Time will tell anyway.